Paul Merson Going Mental In The Studio As Man City Win Title [VIDEO]

sky sports transfer window 600x448 Paul Merson Going Mental In The Studio As Man City Win Title [VIDEO]

Watch this video to view the incredible scenes in the Sky Sports studio as Paul Merson went absolutely mental on screen as Manchester City came back with two goals in added time to win the 2011-12 Premier League title.

This is one of those videos that just has to be seen to be believed. It probably resembled a lot of scenes in homes around the world as fans like you and me lept from our seats at the incredible scenes that happened in the closing moments of what has to be the best Premier League season ever.

Thanks to reader Paul for the news tip.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Manchester City, Queens Park Rangers. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Paul Merson Going Mental In The Studio As Man City Win Title [VIDEO]

1. BA14 says:

Awesome.

2. Zipperclub says:

It was crazy watching the last 10 minutes.

3. Noah says:

The most exciting game I have ever watched! CITY!

4. Alex Wolcott says:

And that’s an Arsenal guy freaking out. Hell, I’d freak out if this happened for any other team than United. Probably would even freak out there. Would be upset but still amazed at what happened. That’s just history right there. Kind of transcends supportership.

If you look at the comments on the MEN site even the United fans are pretty congratulatory.

That’s just a great moment for football, I think, and shows what a fantastic game it is. I wonder how many football/EPL fans were created amongst people just casually watching this around the world? And hopefully those chaps will be pointed in the correct direction in terms of supportership. ;)

CTID, CTID, I know I am I’m sure I am I’m CTID!

5. BA14 says:

I’ve watched this clip and the goal by Aguero from the Spanish over and over.

6. Frill Artist says:

And the Man S*****y **** riding begins…

7. scrumper says:

City were fortunate that for the third goal the ball happened to drop to just the right person – Aguero. He had that striker’s instinct to have one touch past the defender then shoot. I think if the ball had landed in front of a City defender he may have taken a wild swing and Utd would be Champions.

Additionally, that moment was the only time in the game QPR slacked off with packing their box. A couple of players were left upfield and didn’t attempt to get back. I’m wondering if they knew they were safe at that moment?

Anyway it’s good to have a new face at the top. Watching Mancini during the second half as he stormed around throwing his arms in the air like Mussolini was hilarious.

8. Jean says:

Everybody goin Andy Gray-crazy after that day. Relegation battle was so predictable. Well except for a writer here that said Villa was gonna get relegated!! :D

BOLD. FEARLESS. OUTRAGEOUS :D