5 New Enhancements Featured in FIFA 13 [PHOTOS]
More details were released this week about the Fall launch of FIFA 13, thanks to website Digital Spy.
Will FIFA 13 feature an annual roster update as some EA Sports games tend to be or will this be a must have? While the answer remains unclear, here are 5 features that will be included in FIFA 13:
- First Touch Control will see incoming balls more difficult to control, with the strength, speed, player skill and ball height all influencing how the ball is received and dealt with.
- Offensive AI is set to receive an overhaul, with smarter strikers that move with the offside line and that will choose better running routes when off the ball.
- A new free kick system will enable gamers to feint shots, which can be followed by a pass to a player coming off the wall, while up to three players can gather round the ball and “make fun of the opponent’s defense and goalie”.
- Defensive options on free kicks are also improved, allowing more players to be directed into the wall or out to block the ball.
- Complete Dribble will be offered. While few details were provided, you will no longer be able to change direction and begin dribbling as with FIFA 12.
And let’s hope that the Xbox 360 version has Kinect capabilities!
What do you think about the planned enhancements? What’s on your FIFA 13 wishlist? What do you think about the FIFA 13 screenshots shown above? Share your opinions in the comments section below.