FOX Soccer has announced its lineup for the final day of the Premier League season, which kicks off at 10am ET on Sunday — with all games being played simultaneously.
All matches kick off at 10am ET, and will be preceded by a 30-minute “Survival Sunday” preview show:
- Sunderland vs Manchester United, FX and FOX Deportes
- Chelsea vs Blackburn Rovers, SPEED
- Swansea City vs Liverpool, FUEL
- West Bromwich Albion vs Arsenal, FSN
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham, FOX Soccer
- Stoke City vs Bolton Wanderers, FOX Soccer Plus
- Norwich City vs Aston Villa, FOX Soccer 2Go
- Wigan vs Wolverhampton Wanderers, FOX Soccer 2Go
- Everton vs Newcastle United, FOXSoccer.com
Manchester City versus Queens Park Rangers, meanwhile, will be shown live on ESPN2, ESPN3.com and ESPN Deportes at 9:30am ET (with the kick-off also at 10am ET).
The good news regarding the final day of the season is that all 10 matches will be shown live on US television and Internet. However, Arsenal and West Brom fans who will be watching FOX Sports Net (FSN) on the final day of the season will need to check their local listings since it’s not guaranteed that every regional FSN will show the game. For example, we understand that the Comcast-owned FOX Sports Net affiliates in Baltimore/Washington (Mid-Atlantic), Chicago, New England, and Philadelphia will not be showing the game live. If you are in one of these areas, you may want to sign up with FOX Soccer 2Go as a back-up plan.
What are your thoughts regarding FOX’s decisions on where to place each of the nine games on the final day of the season? Share your comments below.