SUN, 11AM ET
WED, 2:45PM ET
ARS
GAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
BAS
LFC

daily mail cover tiff 600x438 Gary Neville Lets Out An Orgasmic Howl After Fernando Torres Scores Against Barca [VIDEO]

In injury time against Barcelona, Chelsea hoofed the ball down field. Gary Neville told TV viewers “He’s in,” and then a moment later, we saw Fernando Torres controlling the ball near the halfway line and penetrating through the Barcelona defense. And then, all of a sudden, Neville let out an orgasmic howl (see video below).

H/T Who Ate All The Pies.

This entry was posted in Chelsea, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Gary Neville Lets Out An Orgasmic Howl After Fernando Torres Scores Against Barca [VIDEO]

1. CTBlues says:

When I saw the replays I doubled over laughing because I was too busy jumping up and down screaming with joy when Torres scored.

2. Jean says:

Gary Neville just morphed into Andy Gray!! HAHAHAHAHA :D

3. Moranin says:

At the time I just assumed that Ray Hudson had gone feral and broken into the studio.

4. maw4bc says:

I didn’t realize that was Gary Neville during the match and I thought it was great for the moment. The shock of what had just happened. I think everyone’s brain was thinking the same thing as Gary. “ohhhhhhhhhhh” how did this happen?!

Amazing match. I rank it up there with the Liverpool/AC Milan thriller.

5. Tony Butterworth says:

I thought that moment from Gary was fantastic, he’s been such a fantastic commentator, really surprising. I enjoyed his little “He’s in” at the beginning also.

Ringtone or what

6. Tony Butterworth says:

Someone already made the autotune song

7. Paul says:

This has made the news over here today just as much as the actual match! Still cracks me up every time it comes on

8. San Franciscan says:

I think most of us made that Orgasmic Howl after the 2nd goal.

9. scrumper says:

This was in the Daily Telegraph newspaper

10. Luther says:

For me, there was no other option! Gary had to let out that scream–definitely the best way to sum up this great moment… Exceptional commentating. I also loved the “Blue is the color in Barcelona, tonight” comment. Come on Chelsea!

11. brn442 says:

Gary – has been a breath of fresh air since he has started being a pundit. I too, screamed like a 13 y/o school girl so no complaints here……

12. bertie says:

Just when you thought it was over!…http://www.garynevillegasm.com