WED, 3PM ET
STO
LEI
SAT, 10AM ET
SUN
TOT

Liverpool to Face Tottenham Hotspur In Baltimore This July On US Tour

spurs liverpool us tour 2012 Liverpool to Face Tottenham Hotspur In Baltimore This July On US Tour

Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur will play against each other in a friendly this summer in Baltimore, it was announced this morning.

The two classic Premier League clubs will play on July 28, 2012 at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. Kick-off time is 1pm ET.

“With matches already confirmed against LA Galaxy and the New York Red Bulls, this third fixture is a great opportunity for two of the biggest names in English football to showcase the strength of the Premier League to a North American audience – something we know will appeal to our many fans that live across the USA,” said Tottenham Hotspur club chairman Daniel Levy.

“It’s been a few years since we last travelled to North America to play, but everyone is very excited about our plans for this summer,” said Ian Ayre, Liverpool FC Managing Director. “The M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore is an amazing stadium and holds 71,000 fans. The prospect of playing a big game between two great Premier League clubs on American soil is one that I’m sure will excite lots of our fans because nothing beats watching the team live.”

Tickets for the July 28 match will go on sale Tuesday, April 3 at 10:00 a.m. EST. Tickets may be purchased via the following methods:

• Online: ticketmaster.com or baltimoreravens.com/tickets
  • Phone charge: Baltimore: 410-547-SEAT (7328), Washington DC: 202-397-SEAT (7328), Northern Virginia: 703-573-SEAT (7328), Out of State: 1-800-551-SEAT 1-800-551-SEAT (7328); 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
  • Outlets: visit ticketmaster.com for a list of outlets and times
  • Box Office: M&T Bank Stadium ticket office (9am to 5pm, Monday – Friday)
  • Group Tickets (20 or more): (410) 261-RAVE (7283)
  • Hospitality Tents: 410-261-RAVE (7283)
  • Ticket information: 410-261-RAVE (7283) or baltimoreravens.com/tickets

For more information on ticket sales, please call 410-261-RAVE (7283) or visit baltimoreravens.com/tickets.

Earlier this week, Liverpool announced their friendly against Roma at Fenway Park in Boston, while Tottenham last week announced their games against LA Galaxy and New York Red Bulls. The two other Premier League clubs who have announced friendlies in the United States this summer are Aston Villa and Chelsea.

What are your thoughts about Tottenham playing Liverpool in Baltimore? Are you planning on going? Is the stadium going to be filled with Liverpool supporters, or do you think Tottenham will have a large contingent? Do you think the stadium will be sold out for the game?

Also, what are your thoughts about the ticket prices? For example, Chicago Fire against Aston Villa have ticket prices ranging from $41 to $79, while ticket prices for Liverpool against Tottenham range from $44 to $136 (all prices include taxes and fees from Ticketmaster).

Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Liverpool to Face Tottenham Hotspur In Baltimore This July On US Tour

1. FC Asheville says:

Sec 140 is the Baltimore KOP….4th row!!

2. Drew says:

Tempting my Baltimore area parents with a possible visit by their grandson…

• Drew says:

Woo, visit confirmed! Now can I stretch my luck and also shoot for the likely Chelsea/Milan game that evening?

3. CTRed says:

already got my tickets Sect 139

4. Good chance for Under Armour to have a “Home” match for their first season as a Premier League supplier!

5. I got LFC supporters tix. 9th row directly behind the goal!!!!!

6. Yespage says:

The ticket prices are certainly discounted when thinking how much it’d cost to fly to England ($56 to sit 6th row behind the net seems quite reasonable). Of course, the ticket fees do raise the blood temperature a bit. I’m waiting for the general ticket sales. I don’t want to sit behind the goal.

• FC Asheville says:

Though about the general sale, but I really didn’t want to be mixed in with Spurs & neutral fans. I love the idea of 4th row behind the goal…can’t wait!!

• FC Asheville says:

BTW…just checking if you’re aware the lower level sideline seats are $125 + fees.

7. Jonathan says:

I got my tickets for my family and I, Sec 138 13th Row with the :LFC Supporters! Can’t wait! For the seats we got I am thrilled, try paying that for an NFL game at the same stadium.

YNWA

• Clampdown says:

Just curious, how did you know they were in the same section as LFC supporters? I used the code from the club and was offered a section behind the opposite goal?

• FC Asheville says:

I just went straight to Ticketmaster and selected the Liverpool FC Fans section from the drop down. You want to be at the ’140′ end of the stadium.

• harry cee says:

Hmm…now what to do…go to fedEx field which is around the corner from my house or go to Baltimore….hmmmmmmm.

• Clampdown says:

Unfortunately, it’s telling me no tickets are available. When I put the code in under “promotions and specials” it spits out section 113, the opposite end.

8. Just says:

i think the $65 for Liverpool end is a fair price, VIP with no practice session is a bit steep. The Chelsea game sold out quick a few years ago and the city v inter game had a good turn out. i am a season ticket holder at M & T bank and it is definitely a great place to catch any game. CAN’T WAIT!!!

9. anle says:

Where are you guys getting a promotion code from? Can you buy the $35 tix now with it? When i try to purchase those it says i need a code…but I can buy the LFC section $65 ones without any kind of promotional code….

10. Tim says:

Sect 139, Row 4! Kop end for a day! Can’t wait!

11. Kyle says:

Got seats in the Liverpool end row 13. Was there at Giants Stadium in 2004.

12. The Gaffer says:

Are any Tottenham Hotspur fans going? Or is the stadium going to completely full with Liverpool supporters?

Wherefore art thou Yiddos?

13. Jeepers says:

Got two tix in section 141 row 9 for me and my brother–we’ll be in Suarez and Gerrard shirts. We’ll be going down Fri night if anyone wants to party let me know here

14. kyle says:

Section 140 row 8 me and my buddies got 6 tickets, coming from Canada. YNWA

15. Gaz says:

I’m there!

Just got two tickets confirmed through Reds in America in the “KOP” section (wherever that will be).

16. jon says:

Where can you buy jerseys (cheap ones) in Baltimore area. I need some for the game. It can be of either team tottenham or liverpool. I am not a fan of any (quite the opposite) but obviously the fan of futball.