SUN, 8:30AM ET
EVE
CRY
SUN, 3PM ET
LEV
BAR

Chelsea Home Shirt for 2012-13 Season, The Real One: New Leaked Photos

chelsea home shirt 0 600x328 Chelsea Home Shirt for 2012 13 Season, The Real One: New Leaked Photos

New leaked photos of Chelsea’s home shirt for the 2012-13 season have been revealed, and this time we believe it’s the real deal. We found out that the one revealed yesterday is a fake, while the one pictured above and below is, supposedly, the shirt.

Chelsea’s home shirt for the 2012-13 season looks very modern. The famous blue shirt of Chelsea features what looks like either a gold or silver trim. It’s a classy design that is very simple, but the gold or silver trim adds a unique touch to make it stand out from the crowd. Plus the sleeves have the famous three stripes from Adidas.

The bottom of the shirt, however, features an unusual design. It looks like it has underwear built into the shirt design. When tucked into shorts or jeans, it won’t be an issue, but it looks quite bizarre.

chelsea home shirt 21 600x515 Chelsea Home Shirt for 2012 13 Season, The Real One: New Leaked Photos

H/T Todo Sobre Camisetas.

chelsea home shirt 31 600x450 Chelsea Home Shirt for 2012 13 Season, The Real One: New Leaked Photos

What do you think of the new design of the Chelsea home shirt for the 2012-13 season? Share your opinions in the comments section below.

This entry was posted in Chelsea, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Chelsea Home Shirt for 2012-13 Season, The Real One: New Leaked Photos

1. asdf says:

I’m guessing the “underwear” is only on these player-issue techfits- I doubt adidas would ever let a retail kit have such a feature.

2. Bishopville Red says:

Yesterday’s fake was a better looking kit.

3. Drew says:

Why cant we ever use the actual colors from the logo?

4. CTBlues says:

I like this one better than the last one.

5. Andrew says:

I like this year’s better. The white on the sleeves and shorts is just classy.

6. Sep YMCMB says:

the one two years ago, with the slick red trim
    those were sweet. this metallic garbage better not be the jersey.

7. awilkes8 says:

Either of these Chelsea “leaks” aren’t doing it for me. As a Liverpool supporter, it has pained me to no end to see the Chelsea kits of the last few years because I’ve thought most of them looked really good, but this isn’t hitting their standard of late. I’m not a fan of any of the leaks I’ve seen though, Arsenal’s look cheap, United is not horrible but nothing special, I’m very intrigued to see what the Reds throw out with Warrior Sports.

8. Bucky says:

So, basically, Adiddas has given them a generic kit that they are doing for all of their clubs. This is a pretty boring shirt. SHould be perfect for the crowd at the Bridge. They are so quiet .

9. cfcjeff says:

This gold one screams fake to me. The SAMSUNG is way to high and too large on the shirt. This text size is common on Chinese bootleg Chelsea shirts.

10. Alex says:

If anything I think this one is fake and the other one is real. First off, this one looks ridiculous. Second, the other version looks much closer to the templates ADIDAS has been using for many of it’s international kits, as well as Red Bull New York’s 2012 home kit.

11. Stuart says:

This is the real shirt. I’ve seen it for real. It’s Gold trim & there’s no built in underwear. Think Real Madrids black kit but blue. It’s really nice!

12. Dean says:

Well at least now I’ll be able to get this season’s home kit at a discounted price. I’ll wear that one, this one looks goofy.

13. Arohan says:

I quite like this one better than the previous one which had too much white on it the sleeves the neck, not to mention the red patches. This one looks classy i’m looking forward to not-too-shiny golden 3 stripes on the sleeve.

14. Felix cyrez says:

I tink it is cul for the club nd it look matured bt seeing the home shirt of 2008 cl final was the best bt the new one is cool.