MON, 3PM ET
OLY
TUES, 2:45PM ET
JUV
MAL

Sign Up For A 7-Day Free Trial to FOX Soccer 2Go

fox soccer logo Sign Up For A 7 Day Free Trial to FOX Soccer 2Go

Beginning today, FOX Soccer 2Go — the live soccer streaming service from FOX, available in the United States via computers, iPhone and iPad — is now available as a 7-day free trial.

FOX Soccer 2Go, previously named FOXSoccer.tv, offers live streaming of matches from the Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup, Champions League, Championship, Serie A and Ligue 1.

FOX Soccer 2Go is your ticket to watch the majority of live Premier League matches in the United States. The only EPL matches that aren’t shown live on FOX Soccer 2Go are those shown live on FOX Soccer and ESPN2/ESPN3.com. Matches shown live on FOX Soccer are shown on delay on FOX Soccer 2Go.

When watching live matches on FOX Soccer 2Go, you can use the interactive features such as being alerted when goals are scored in other games, watching highlights of goals in-game, reviewing stats, participating in an online chat, and more. To see some of the features, watch our preview video.

Here’s the schedule of matches on between now and February 26. Note: All times Eastern. Premier League teams in bold. All games are live unless noted.

To get the 7-day free trial to FOX Soccer 2 Go, click this link.

Tuesday, February 14:

• Chelsea vs Bolton, Premier League, on delay after midnight

Sunday, February 26:

• Norwich vs Manchester United, Premier League, 8:30am
  • Stoke vs Swansea City, Premier League, 10am
  • Liverpool vs Cardiff City, Carling Cup Final, on delay after 1:30pm
  • Arsenal vs Tottenham, Premier League, on delay after midnight

Sign up today for the 7-day free trial of FOX Soccer2Go.

This entry was posted in FOX Soccer, FOXSoccer.tv, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Sign Up For A 7-Day Free Trial to FOX Soccer 2Go

1. harry cee says:

Hopefully they got some of the kinks worked out from the last time…

• The Gaffer says:

I’ve been using it since last summer, and there have been no issues since the kinks that they worked out since last August-September. I’ve been watching Swansea City (among other teams) week-in week-out since.

2. Matt says:

wait, so it runs from today until february 26th, but we only get seven days…

I see what they are doing here. I’m expecting quite a few people getting stuck with a $20 charge from fox in about 8 days. I’ll pass on the free trial unless i don’t have to give my credit card info (which is a pipe dream).

• The Gaffer says:

Matt, that’s correct. The 7-day free trial window is from February 14 to February 26. You can pick any 7 days in there.

Almost all free trials ask for a credit card. There’s nothing irregular about that.

• Mark says:

You are at least able to easily cancel it online, without having to wait on hold on the phone.
      Just set a calendar reminder in your phone or computer to remind you to cancel.

3. Mark says:

Where is the Android app? Why should I pay for this when I get less access that the iPad/IPhone users?

4. Tony Butterworth says:

Right, if only they’d heard of Android.

5. I refuse to pay for this or Fox Soccer Plus anymore, unless they finally merge the two services AND provide Android support.

6. Mark says:

No Android app = EPIC FAIL. Not gonna pay for something that ignores Android users as if they don’t exist. Not to mention you pay for it yet they withhold matches from you simply because they want you to buy their TV package. Doesn’t make sense. Let those that want to watch on TV watch and those that want to watch on the web watch.

• The Gaffer says:

Mark, it makes perfect sense. FOX generates most of its advertising revenue from its TV network (to pay for the rights to show the Premier League, which costs millions each year). If it shows those games on FOX Soccer2Go, people are going to unsubscribe from FOX Soccer, the TV channel. The end result would be a smaller TV audience and less revenue for FOX.

I would love it if FOX Soccer 2Go showed all games live, but the business model isn’t there yet.

• The Gaffer says:

An Android app is on the road map, I believe, but it hasn’t been completed as of yet.

7. harry cee says:

For everyone getting mad about there being no Android app, don’t get mad at Fox, get mad at your handset carriers. One of the reasons I got rid of my Android phone was there was too much fragmentation between OSes amongst each Android device…this one uses Ice Cream another uses Honeycomb another uses another hybrid version …it’s not fair to you guys that you have to not be able to get certain apps because too many differences between devices.

8. Ryne says:

So I’ll be out of town for the Spurs-Arsenal Match. Can I sign up for the free trial and watch it the following day, or will that be too late?

• The Gaffer says:

They usually have the games available for several days after they’re played, so you could watch it the following day, yes. Sign up for the free trial before the 26th so your 7 days will end after the 27th.

9. Roger says:

Will give this a go. I bet Champions League games still show no score or time of the game.

• The Gaffer says:

Correct, Roger. I believe that’s because they’re streaming the Sky Sports feed (or ITV feed) instead of the international feed, so they don’t want to have Sky (or ITV) logos on the screen.

10. patrick starr says:

this would destroy my 2gb data plan.

11. Jean says:

I’ll just use the live streams I find online for FREE. Oh yea, I can watch all those Serie A games on ESPN3 FOR FREE!!

12. Malcolm says:

Foxsoccer2go has improved quite a lot since the beginning of the season but you still get a problem or two with their site from time to time. Still not perfect and I hope someday they will be trouble-free. Still, it’s the only way to watch games shown on FS+ if you don’t get FS+. It also allows you to watch other EPL games not shown on FS or FS+.

13. Gary says:

I still experience hiccups from time to time. I hope someday they get it all working right without any problems.

14. Fog says:

In addition to the the 7-day free trial for FoxSoccer2Go, DirecTV will have a free preview of Fox Soccer Plus (Channel 621) from Feb. 20-26.

(http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/foxsoccerplus?om_rid=ABXxgW&om_mid=_BPPAe6B8f7RtM7&om_u=ABXxgW&om_i=_BPPAe6B8f7RtM7&cmp=emc-rescus-cus-nwsl-en-tipstricks)

15. Bob says:

whats the promo code

• The Gaffer says:

No promo code necessary. Just click on the link in the article. And then click on the signup link on the next page. US residents only.

16. MJ says:

This site says it offers a free seven day trial. It does not. False advertising. Typical Fox.

• The Gaffer says:

The article says it’s only for February 14-26. It’s not false advertising. The offer ended a while ago.

17. GD says:

I travel alot internationally. If I sign up can I watch anywhere in the world. Also, don’t laugh, but is there an app for BB in the future?

• The Gaffer says:

If you try to log in from outside of the United States, you’ll get a message saying that it’s blocked outside the US. If you can log in via a US VPN, you can gain access to it anywhere in the world.

I haven’t heard anything about a BB app. I think they’re focusing on Roku and Android next.

18. Davis says:

Why can they not provide it free to people who already pay for FSC through their cable provider? Much like the watch ESPN app is free. I theres a game on ESPN2 live Sat morning, but I’m out of town, I can still watch for “free” via my phone or tablet. I wish Fox provided this type of customer service as well.