WED, 2:45PM ET
MAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV
ZEN

EPL Talk Podcast Review, Super Sunday Edition: Have Your Say

were listening1 EPL Talk Podcast Review, Super Sunday Edition: Have Your Say

Another weekend of upsets and setups as the EPL rocketed towards two huge collisions. So how did your team do?

It was London v Manchester as the potential top four make an effort to distinguish themselves from the rest. With Christmas form forgotten, Super Sunday promised so much? But did it deliver for you? Let the podcast know and be part of the voice!

Equally Saturday threw up some surprises in the form of Bolton and Norwich, who out-balled both Liverpool and Chelsea respectively. Does this change where both the Blues and Reds will finish this season? Both AVB and KD demand more from their players…but are they to blame for the problems?

Post a comment below and be heard on the EPL Talk podcast!

17 Responses to EPL Talk Podcast Review, Super Sunday Edition: Have Your Say

1. The Gaffer says:

Not only does the introduction of Arshavin for Oxlade-Chamberlain not produce anything, but poor defending by Arshavin let Manchester United in to score the winner. Should Wenger be held accountable for his poor substitution?

• Todd says:

To add to that, where do Arsenal go from here? I think it’s been obvious that the club wasn’t going to bring anyone in during this transfer period, so what is the summer going to look like? Who stays and who goes?

• gbewing says:

to piggy back that comment what do our hosts think about the harsh critcism on the Fox halftime and post game report on Wenger from Pierce whatisname- over the top a bit perhaps-I agree with some of the criticism but he kind of went tabloid on the rant

2. Richard Walker says:

Arsene Wenger has outlived his usefulness and should be replaced has manager of the club… that was the worste decision in the history of football… im soo disgusted.. this is from all the arsenal fans all across the world.. we HATE YOU ARSENE

• Jack Tomczuk says:

What an ungrateful “supporter” you are! Arsene Wenger has done more for this football club than any Arsenal manager outside of Herbert Chapman. It’s fine to want him out, but “hate” is not acceptable. I would rather see fans like you stop following Arsenal than Wenger leave. Certainly, you can stop using “we” to indicate that you speak for all Gooners.

3. BA14 says:

Piers Morgan was excellent…I love how he went after Wenger. He was spot on with his comments.

Great job by Dempsey this weekend.

• PaulfromMiami says:

Piers sounded like he didn’t know what he was talking about. He sounded more like a fan than an objective analyst.

4. Mark says:

GLORY, GLORY, MAN UTD!!!!!! You can debate and talk all you want but the fact remains that Arsenal will never be able to hold a good spell at the top until they can get a manager who is better attack oriented.

5. Chang says:

Can we say it’s only two horse race now. We, chels, were not great, but I like to laugh at ‘arry and their company for claiming to be title contender. I had the same laugh when Pardew’s team were claiming to top 4 team.

6. PaulfromMiami says:

@Gaffer and EPL Podcast
    I know we have beaten this horse to death but how in their right mind would somebody pay 35 million for a footballer with no technical ability and expect said footballer to perform at world class level.

7. jtm371 says:

Gaffer
    i thought you had to leave your jersey down on goal celebrations.should RVP have been given a yellow? just wondering.

8. dano328 says:

I was as angered by the substitution as any supporter of Arsenal. The interwebs are full of lunatics, like Richard Walker above, who use the word hate. Those type of people immediately ruin their credibility and no sensible person will listen to anything else he has to say. I am Wenger apologist for the most part, but this substitution and his inactivity in the transfer market are seriously testing my patience. He keeps going on and on about the World economy and such and its really making him incompetent. Save that speech for the Economics course you should be teaching. Two weeks ago I would argue that w/ Financial Fair play coming, you would not want another manager — and I might still agree with this sentiment — but then I think of that substitution again, and it makes me question his overall wisdom. Ox showed no signs of fatigue and as Arshavin was waiting to come on, the Ox was setting up another chance. I am not supporting sacking him yet, but today is the first time I began to consider it.

9. dano328 says:

I wish I could edit my post here after the fact — I mean to say his actions of late are making him “seem incompetent” but I don’t think he is — but I am starting to doubt him for the first time.

10. CTBlues says:

I wouldn’t say Norwich “out balled” Chelsea in a nill nill draw, but a 3-1 win for Bolton I would say is “out ballin” Liverpool.

11. The Gaffer says:

If it’s not too late, here’s a suggested topic: With Clint Dempsey scoring a hat trick today, is it time for him to move on to join a bigger club or should he stay at Fulham and try to move the club on to bigger and better things?

12. Dan Lott says:

Dempsey seems happy at Fulham. Personally, I would like to see him play in the CL. And I would prefer that Donovan move to England permanently as well.

13. Colin says:

I think Dempsey has definitely proved he’s worthy to make that big move and play in the Champions League, btw wasn’t he linked with Napoli in the summer? What a gaffe substitution by Wenger btw, Alex OC deserved the full 90 no doubt, and Valencia made arshavin and Wenger both look stupid as a result!