EPL Talk has teamed up with Icons.com to give away an authentic Robin van Persie signed Arsenal shirt, valued at $499.99.
This Arsenal 2011-12 home jersey was personally signed by Robin in an exclusive signing session organised and carried out by Icons with the Arsenal and Holland star in London on November 30th, 2011.
It is the official Nike shirt with the Arsenal logo on the front of the jersey. The jersey comes in presentation packaging and an official certificate of authenticity featuring an image of Van Persie signing the jersey.
If you’d like to try to win the shirt, here’s how:
- To enter, simply retweet this page (click on the ‘Tweet’ button at the top of the article),
- The first person who gets Robin van Persie to retweet this page will win (Robin van Persie’s official Twitter account is @Persie_Official),
- You must be a U.S. resident,
- The contest ends at midnight ET on Friday, December 16, 2011,
- If Robin van Persie is not in a retweeting mood, then one lucky winner who tweets this page will be picked at random.
Icons only stocks memorabilia that is 100 per cent genuine. The vast majority of their memorabilia is from signing sessions that they have organised and carried out with players themselves. Any other memorabilia that they stock only comes from one or two companies who they know are reputable, that they have long term relationships with, and who provide indisputable proof of authenticity.
Icons.com only ever sell original signatures; they never sell reproductions of signatures. All of their products are signed in organised signing sessions and the players are always paid a fee, because without the players there would be no memorabilia.