Progression is the ‘buzz-word’ of the podcast this week. As Manchester continues to rule the roost, Laurence McKenna, Kartik Krishnaiyer and Jesse Chula begin to discuss if this is a sustainable run of form. With London reemerging in the league this weekend the competition is hotting up, but none of the title contenders seem to have been seriously tested so far.
With progress in mind, all English teams will be looking to shimmy through the group stages of the Champions League. There is a preview of the games to come for Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Arsenal. How do they match up in week one? Does this EPL season starting earlier than La Liga and Serie A give EPL sides an advantage?
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.
Let us know whether you agree or disagree with any of the opinions expressed in this episode. Make your voice heard in the comments section below.