International Break Is Over (Thank Heavens): EPL Talk Podcast
The relief can be heard that the international break is over and the Premier League has returned. The trio of Laurence, Kartik and Jesse discuss the performances by England, the unfortunate death of a Wales fan, the romanticism of international football, whether England is considered “a London club,” where Garry Cook stands after his recent alleged faux pas, whether Royston Drenthe will be one of the most inspired transfer signings, and — last but not least — a preview of this weekend’s Premier League matches.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.
Let us know whether you agree or disagree with any of the opinions expressed in this episode. Make your voice heard in the comments section below.