With the transfer deadline day finished, Kartik and Laurence dissect all of the major moves made during the August transfer window. The duo look at buys made by specific teams such as QPR and Manchester United, as well as which clubs made the panic buys and which ones made sensible moves.
Several other topics are discussed such as Raul Meireles, and what that move means for Chelsea and Liverpool, Luka Modric — and what it means to Tottenham, and much more.
Here are the different ways you can listen to the EPL Talk Podcast each week:
- Listen via the Flash player included in the EPL Talk Podcast posts every Sunday and Thursday night via EPL Talk,
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on iTunes,
- Add the EPL Talk Podcast RSS feed to your RSS reader,
- Buy the EPL Talk Podcast iPhone App which is automatically updated when each new episode is released,
- If you have an Android smartphone, buy the EPL Talk Podcast Android App,
- Get the free version of the EPL Talk iPhone App which includes the podcasts as well as EPL Talk posts, comments and more, and
- Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast on the Zune.
Let us know whether you agree or disagree with any of the opinions expressed in this episode. Make your voice heard in the comments section below.