SAT, 8:45AM ET
SAT, 11AM ET
HUL
SOU
SAT, 11AM ET
STO
WHU

Arsenal Anthem (Keep The Faith): Music Video (NSFW)

To the background music of “Sunday Bloody Sunday” by U2, UK rapper Danny Graft sings a song about his admiration for Arsenal Football Club. Entitled “Arsenal Anthem {Keep The Faith},” the song chronicles some of the history and players who have made Arsenal the club that it is over the past few decades.

Graft, who is a rapper from The Manor, a south London music collective, stands in front of the Emirates Stadium in the above music video.

This entry was posted in Arsenal, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Arsenal Anthem (Keep The Faith): Music Video (NSFW)

1. Nick says:

Not an Arsenal fan at all, but I’ll give this dude props for making a rap song, or pop song in general about football that isn’t completely f**kin hokey.

2. Jayson says:

This guy’s flow is like Arsenal’s play … good, but only up to a point.

3. MUFC77 says:

This is almost as good as the Anfield rap.

4. Lyle says:

Horrible.

5. raok says:

wow….. f**kin incredible

6. Andrew says:

Bahahaha. I thought this was a parody at first. To say it’s cringeworthy would be complimentary.

It’s hard to say why, but sports and music just do not mix. It’s always lame. Obviously songs belted from the terraces are an exception, but aside from that, it’s always bad.

7. Nick gooner says:

Quality – great lyrics especially the dig at Adrian durahm . Video was proper too – well done lads . Keep the faith.

8. bluelionman says:

Listen I’m a Palace fan but props to Danny – I like the song – gets me juices flowing and for me the passion comes across – if I was a kid without a team yet or a foreigner this would just get me to follow The Arsenal. However, sports like family – your born to a club or you adopt one and then dats it for life (or should be) so I’m an Eagle – CPFC till I die but fair play to Danny… Even the video is great all the red and white subliminal messages me thinks – Arsenal branding – best fan song I seen ever…. so much so a link is going on my FB wall… hope the pain ends for you soon & may your Gunners get a result aginst Liverpool later today – I’ll be rooting for da Gooners (dis one time).