The number one Premier League game is open for the 2011-12 season.
Fantasy Premier League, the official fantasy game from the Barclays Premier League, has opened its doors for the new season. And you can now join the EPL Talk private league with thousands of soccer fans from around the world. By playing the free game each week during the season, you compete against fellow EPL Talk readers for the chance to finish first in the league.
Last season, the EPL Talk private league finished in the top 20 of all private leagues worldwide out of more than 200,000 leagues. So it’s definitely one you want to join. Plus, this season the design of Fantasy Premier League has completely changed. Out goes the look-and-feel that we’ve been accustomed to for several years. In comes a new design powered by EA Sports. It’s definitely slicker (see above screenshot). It’ll take a while to get used to it, but the core functionality appears to be similar thus far.
Here’s how to join the EPL Talk private league today:
- Visit the Fantasy Premier League site and log in
- If you’ve never registered before, go to https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/register/index.html
- After logging in, select your team (you can always change the team selection later, so don’t worry about finalizing your team right then and there),
- Click the ‘League’ link in the top navigation,
- After clicking the “Join A League” link, choose ‘Private League’ and then click the ‘Next’ button,
- Enter the code 9751-4448 and then click the ‘Join Private League’ button
Fantasy Premier League is definitely addictive and a lot of fun. Throughout the Premier League season, be sure to check back with EPL Talk for helpful tips and tricks on how to maximize the most number of points possible.
Enjoy the season and best of luck!