Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt rooney1 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

Manchester United have released the official photos of their away kit for the 2011-12 Premier League season.

The current Premier League champions are currently on tour in the United States. Many of the players featured on the tour are pictured wearing the new Man United away shirt in the photographs above and below.

The black and blue hooped shirt is a bold design by Nike. The shirt features several features that may be missed at first glance. You’ll see, pictured below, the Red Devils logo on the back of the shirt, the words ‘Manchester United’ on the inside of the back of the collar, the United crest (and how it pops really well on the blue background) and the intricate stitching.

Not surprisingly, most of Manchester United’s most marketable players are featured in the photographs. Stars such as Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, Rio Ferdinand and Patrice Evra.

Here are the other official photographs of Man Utd’s away shirt for the 11-12 season:

man united away shirt crest1 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt man united1 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united red devils emblem1 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt hernandez1 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt ferdinand1 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt evra11 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt ferdinand hernandez11 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

man united away shirt changing room11 Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

What do you think of Manchester United’s new away shirt? Share your opinions in the comments section below.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Manchester United. Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Manchester United Away Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Official Photos Unveiled

1. Krdenas says:

SOOOOOO Fake you shouldn’t even be posting this…awful job

• dude says:

not fake

• The Gaffer says:

Hopefully you’re joking because this is real as it gets.

• Brad says:

I know the kit is real but the pictures have to be fake (photoshopped). None of them look natural. I like the overall design, I just hope they are not actually that baggy. They all look like they are wearing two sizes to big. Anyways every year I like the kit a lot more after seeing them in real life instead of the leaked pictures or these promotional pictures.

• Kevin says:

Not fake at all buddy, fake items dont usually make it into the MegaStore….

• zneb says:

fake? come on Krdenas.. are you really a manutd fans? or maybe ure not… if ure not, then it doesnt matter… but if you are, you should re think to join other club fans, or at least try to enter the official site for news, here is the official site for your info -> http://www.machesterunited.com , and then see it is fake or not…. as far as i know it is real as it gets

2. Michael says:

idiot its real check the united website ****censored****

3. Leon says:

The shirt is dreadful. Looks like a child’s sweater

4. Nik Arur says:

Fan of the club, but definitely not of the kit. Much too much like Inter’s for my taste. Would have liked a nice simple blackout kit.

5. Mike says:

I like the kit. Like it a lot, I do.

6. reidscott says:

Horizontal stripes look weak…Why blue at all? Man United should always wear black and red on the road…more intimidation.

7. Earl Reed says:

I like it and I’m not a fan of the club.

8. Footballfool says:

Rio wears his on the pot. At least that’s what it looks like…..
    I just don’t get sides that wear colors that don’t go with their theme/scheme.

9. stevie says:

nice is there a third kit

10. Hack says:

At least Sneidjer will look like he still plays for Inter…..

11. adam says:

Congs great away kit would look nice on scheinider

12. paul says:

ive been a manchester united supporter all my life and yes i ve already bought 1 of the new away shirts but who really cares what colour the strip is as long as they win matches is the main thing

13. Emmanuel Nyah says:

wow! Wesley Snidjer will love this one. Up UNITed

14. Victor ufot says:

I dont fans d jersy bt d club. Up united.

15. united7 says:

REALLY, REALLY LOVE IT. ITS SO CASUAL. JUST LIKE DAILY TSHIRT, U’RE ABLE TO WEAR IT ANYTIME. UNITED HAVE THE BLUE KIT BCOZ THEY WORE IT AT OUR FIRST EUROPEAN GLORY (1968)
    BTW U STILL ABLE TO PICK UP THE 3rd KIT. THATS BLACK, PLAIN&SIMPLE. NICE TOO…

16. paul says:

just been informed by sports direct that nike have delayed the man utd away shirts till the 21st july dont no about any where eles

17. El Tri 2014 says:

I was doubtful with the leaked photos, but kit looks great. I’ll be buying one for sure!

18. Kevin says:

I agree that we should get back to a black kit….and ironic how Sneijder will look so good in these haha. Either way, we’ll all get used to it and we’ve had a lot worse in the past.

19. Adam says:

They used it so Sneijder feels more at home
    lolololol

20. Sonny says:

Just got the kit it’s great

21. Kearnkoff69 says:

I work at a footie retail store and last night we got in our shipment of these kits. I hated the leaks and didn’t like the leaked “official pics” either, but once I saw it in person and tried it on it won me over fairly quickly. Even the other employee (a Gooner fan, god help me) admitted that they were “dope.” They don’t fit as baggy as they look in the pics, in fact you may want to go a size larger than usual because the fit of the kits this year is extremely slim cut (I am 5″10, 140 lbs and very athletic cut – on a rigorous lifting program for my college team – and the medium felt pretty tight on me). I believe the longsleeve version of this kit will look brilliant

22. clams says:

So, would mean, they are “Blue Devils” now? They should just stick with their colors.

23. Hezi says:

I need a new manu 9ted away kit wit my name:ekavelli,no:10.Tank u

24. Cy13 says:

My only concern is the horizontal stripes will make me look fatter

25. pedro Atebar says:

Blue stripe?? Ugly!!

26. Leon says:

I think the new away kit looks good I’m for sure going to get mine asapiii

27. Matthew says:

Also wasn’t so excited when I first saw these but I am a supporter, and eventually they have won me over. Purchasing my 19 champions tomorrow. Kearn. So I being 6’0 175 you’d say a L is still a better bet? I dropped a lot of body fat recently and the recommended size is medium. Just askin your opinion as you have worn one.

• Kearnkoff69 says:

Hey Matt,

I would say you would be OK with a L. A Medium fit me OK but was a bit tight, while the L gave me a bit of room but I don’t mind my kits fitting a little baggy. You’re about two inches taller than me, and significantly heavier (even if you’re lean, athletic build and the weight is muscle, it’s still a big increase from my body weight) so I think you’ll be fine with a Large. With the home kit I’d definitely say get a Large, but with this one it’s personal preference. A Medium may fit you but it would be tight on your body (similar to Kappa lextra kits for Roma or the old Tottenham ones) so if you gained weight you wouldn’t be able to wear it anymore. Hope this helps

28. Matthew says:

Also can anyone confirm United’s black third kit? Or is this just talk? I’ve heard the white might be regarded as ‘unlucky’.

• Nik Arur says:

I’m not sure what the new third kit will be but I can tell you that in years past the third kit has been the away kit from the season before (aka white this year). Also it would make no sense for the third kit to be the black one, as the point of the third kit is to be a backup for the away kit if the colors are too similar to the other teams’. A black third kit would make no sense when we have a blue/black away kit. Looks like it will be the white kit, which is unfortunate because I really liked the look of the new black kit whose pictures were leaked…..not sure what that shirt will actually end up being.

• Kearnkoff69 says:

I’ve been told it’s going to be the old away kit from last year. Even after we got wallopped by Barca in the ’09 Rome CL final we kept the white kits as third shirts for the next season. Nik Arur’s point about the black clashing with the black/blue away is also true, so I doubt there will be a new third kit released this year

• Matthew says:

Thanks for the comments. I have heard much of the same and it never made much sense to me for a new third kit to be released and black besides. It does look wicked though, maybe in the future.

29. Odu says:

Rabbish, can figure out wht they tryna do. Whr is d “redness of the devils” in these kits. Nw feeling BLUEISH?????

30. meisam says: