The 2010-11 Premier League season is over after an incredible last day of the season where we saw the final two teams relegated change five times during the 90 minutes before it was decided that Blackpool and Birmingham City would join West Ham United in the Championship next season. Near the top of the table was plenty of action too, and to discuss every major storyline Sunday, including the late breaking news regarding the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti, we have Kartik Krishnaiyer and Laurence McKenna on hand to analyze the news.
Some of the topics discussed on the show include:
- Manchester United winning the Premier League title,
- Dave Whelan’s ownership of Wigan Athletic,
- What today’s results say about Roberto Martinez and Mick McCarthy,
- Why Arsenal fans should be concerned,
- The legacy of Edwin van der Sar,
- Footballers we’ll fondly remember from this season,
- Did Birmingham City deserve to get relegated?
- Discussion of next week’s Champions League Final,
- And more.
Enjoy the episode. And stay tuned next week for a post-Champions League Final episode which will also include a season in review.