Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Sneak Preview

tottenham home kit Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for 2011 12 Season: Sneak Preview

A sneak preview of Tottenham Hotspur’s home shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season has been leaked.

The photo of the new Spurs home shirt, which was sent to Tottenham season ticket holders, shows only the back of the jersey. It’s clean, simple and elegant. Noticeable features include what appears to be a collar at the top of the shirt. The Puma logo is visible on the sleeves. But overall, the most important feature is that the design is clean, white and uncluttered. I can imagine the front of the shirt following a similar design format. Simple is, sometimes, better.

What do you think of the new shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

And for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for 2011-12 Season: Sneak Preview

1. DoubleJ says:

I thought Sp*rs had switched to Under Armour starting next year?

2. Rob says:

Our Under Armour contract is from 2012 onwards … C.O.Y.S beat the scum !!

3. Rob says:

after summer 2012 just to make that clear

4. MennoDaddy says:

Reserving judgement on the new shirt until I see the front. I mean, for all we know it could have a giant navy blue image of Gazza’s head…

5. Kenny Johnson says:

I’ll let You know when I see it…..

6. John L says:

So far I am not buying it. I have a shirt from this year and it doesnt have a corporate logo. Might keep that for a bit. Now that’s simple, clean, white and uncluttered.

• ryan says:

John L April 20, 2011 at 3:50 pm

where did you buy it ?

7. Paulo says:

If the front is clean, I’m buying.

8. Trevor says:

So far so good. I love the collar and the all white.

9. Jack says:

i think that this shirt looks well from the back. If the front of the shirt is similar it will be a very good shirt.

10. Rod says:

ive got one too bought it in Thailand would like to get more of these anyone know where i can get one for next season?

11. Raymond says:

Will see when they finally get round to releasing it, was really annoyed last year at how late on it was before we could buy the shirts. Why the wait Spurs. New Utd shirt out on the 3rd June, last year we had to wait till middle of Sept. Not good enough!!!!

12. gazza says:

I Have personally seen the front as I have a mate who preps dinner in white hart lane and is also a season ticket holder and I seen the home and away shirt but I am warning you now you won’t like the third kit it is yet again yellow but with a black shoulder patch. The home kit is very plain whick is nice only a blue cockril on socks. Away kit black and gold stripes on sleeve which is very nice the puma badges in all 3 kits are lovely and

13. Karl says:

The right hand half of the home shirt is a bright baby blue, all sleeves and rest of the body is white – similar to the retro special edt shirt they did a few years back. an add on the electronic hordings before the last home game gave a quick glimpse. see the advert with defoe, vdv + lennon showing off the new training gear for the blue colour.

14. Paul S says:

I belive Ive seen a ‘teaser’ photo of this shirt. Think 1987 Cup Final shirt, with 2 blue stripes that run diagonaly at the bottom

15. Kit man says:

This isn’t the kit lol it’s an old kit with a photoshopped collar on if lol
    Sooo fake
    I have seen the new kit but for obvious legal reason I can’t say much but this is way from what it looks like

16. Paul says:

Love it. Clean and simple. Its a shirt that can be worn by supporters for years