SAT, 8:45AM ET
SOU
SAT, 11AM ET
STO
WHU

Everton Away Shirt for 2011-12 Season Revealed: Photo

everton away shirt1 Everton Away Shirt for 2011 12 Season Revealed: Photo

A photo of what looks like Everton’s new away shirt for the 2011-12 Premier League season has been leaked on the Internet.

Everton are moving away from the salmon (or hot pink) color of their away shirt to a more classic feel, which appears to be yellow or amber. The design by Le Coq Sportif is simple and elegant and will, if it’s the real shirt, be a hit among Everton supporters who are looking for a shirt they can actually wear in public.

What do you think of the new shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

And for the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Everton Away Shirt for 2011-12 Season Revealed: Photo

1. vj says:

better than pink

2. Steve says:

Blech.

3. trimobile says:

looks like a yellow t-shirt.

The salmon pink is OK… last year’s away “flash of brilliance” (black with pink pin stripes) was very nice. The best and most classic, however, is this year’s 3rd away shirt, which is vanilla with collar.

• Matt says:

Agreed. Love the cream 3rd kit. I’d expect this one to receive about as many appearances as the current away kit did (although I personally like the hot pink).

4. Dakota says:

looks like a regular show, nothing special or anything

5. spark says:

guess it’s better than the hot pink one but not by much.

6. richie says:

classic everton colours from the 70′s great shirts both home and away

7. Jess says:

erghh.. not too keen on that one! looks like the one a few seasons ago. Prefer the 3rd away kit at the moment

8. Marc says:

Love this retro kit…also the cream shirt is also a great top…when’s the release date?

9. phil says:

love the new home kit but as for the away shirt it looks like the designers had a very short deadline to reach(5mins!) and just picked up a catalogue of previous shirts and chose this one,lack of imagination-i wouldnt like them design me e new house it will look like next doors! still i dont have to buy it

10. JJ says:

gosh! look like 0% spirit of football ..

11. T-bone Malone says:

When I first looked at this away shirt, I hated it. 30 seconds later and I’m lovin’ it. The only downside is the round neck collar – that doesn’t do much for me and I think it demonstrates the designer was maybe looking to get off home early. In a slightly odd way, I’m kind of hoping the trim is chocolate rather than black. That will make it a very cool shirt and like away shirts from the last couple of years, I think it will grow on fans. The home shirt too is fab – much better than the first two attempts by LCS. I’ll be placing an order for both shirts on their launch.

12. sean condon says:

The away shirt should have the collar that the home one has. Always happy when we wear amber, though. Reminds me of ’69/’70, or even the early-mid-70′s when I began watching.

13. everton boy says:

class shirt.. a;so the color if my house dress at school lol

14. bluenose 1878 says:

thank god its not pink. looks like a wolves shirt though