SUN, 11AM ET
WED, 2:45PM ET
ARS
GAL
WED, 2:45PM ET
BAS
LFC

Poll: Who Will Win, Man United or Man City?

tevez welcome Poll: Who Will Win, Man United or Man City?

Saturday’s early kick-off between Manchester United and Manchester City is being billed as The Most Expensive Game In History:

According to analyst estimates, team statements and media reports, the players on the field and on the two benches in the Manchester Derby will have cost their teams roughly $850 million to acquire, or about as much as NASA spent to refurbish the Hubble Telescope.

Gulp! Money aside, there’s plenty to look forward to regarding what happens on the pitch. But who will win it? Vote in the poll below and share your opinion in the comments section underneath.

This entry was posted in Leagues: EPL, Manchester City, Manchester United. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Poll: Who Will Win, Man United or Man City?

1. Andyb says:

no-one will. It’ll be a 0-0 bore draw.

• Joe says:

I completely agree. Every time the EPL tries to get me excited about one of these “big games” I feel completely duped by the boring outcome. Frankly, I was stunned Liverpool managed to score against Chelsea last weekend – more typical and more true to the flow of that game would’ve been yet another 0-0.

• Jared says:

Definitely 0-0 draw. Mancini can’t let go of his terrible catenaccio roots when he goes up against other top sides. He parks the bus more than Mourinho against Barca last season.

2. Legend11 says:

Hey noisy neighbours – Shut the f**k up!

3. Aubrey says:

Through all of this conversation, exciting as it may be, no one has mentioned todays momentous Olympic Stadium decision given to the Hammers.

P.S. Unfortunately, I think tomorrow may be as much of a letdown as Liverpool vs Chelsea (with the exception of L’pool taking three points).

4. DGS says:

Mancini parks the bus, plays a 10-0-1 with Tevez by himself, I kick myself for waking up early for this…

• The Gaffer says:

I see at least a goal in this game. With Ferdinand and Evans out, I’ll be surprised if van der Sar keeps a clean sheet especially the way United is playing this season.

5. KarlthewonderYak says:

Really? People actually belive that a Man U team that just lost their first game last week(which was away) will outright lose to a City. I’m looking for a game with a late goal from Man U that may lead to a booty kicking. If that dosen’t happen we’re looking at a 0-0 draw.

6. Richard the Manc says:

When I was young lad growing up, my older brother used to beat the piss out of me in table tennis every chance he got. It was so frustrating. I would keep going back for the stick and abuse. Until one day I beat him and he never bested me again. I fear that this might be the course for my beloved United. We’ve got to keep our boots on their throats for as long as possible. I am DVRing the match and I’m taking my dog to the park. It’s become too stressful for me to watch. That being said…United 2 City 1.

7. [OPTI]Madschester United says:

I see a defensive affair. Likely 1-0 or 2-1 Utd (since they are at home). A record of 12-1-0 does not come cheap and City have been a bit tupsy-turvy in their last couple away matches.

I can also see a penalty or red card swing the game in Utd favor… maybe De Jong with a karate kick :)

8. Jason says:

I see goals in this game. United at home always score and I expect that to continue. City play better away from home and with Smalling playing at center back with Vidic I can see City scoring. I’m going for a 3-2 scoreline for the home side. A draw doesn’t help either team. United have two tough back to back away fixtures to Chelsea and Liverpool in early March so they cannot afford to lose points at home and give Arsenal and City any opening.

9. BBC says:

Can’t sleep. . . already feel like throwin’ up. There’s so many ways this game ends up in a draw and both sides would be happy with it . . . .so it’s gotta be a draw.