Powered by
JUL 12 4PM ET
bra0
ned3
JUL 13 3PM ET
arg0
ger1

Poll: Who Will Win Sunday, Liverpool or Chelsea?

Poll: Who Will Win Sunday, Liverpool or Chelsea?

Sunday’s massive match between Chelsea and Liverpool (11am ET, Fox Soccer Channel) should be a relatively straightforward game for the Blues. Considering how both teams have played so far this season, Chelsea should overpower Liverpool with ease. But such is the game of football that you never know. Liverpool, as we saw in their comeback against Manchester United, should never be counted out. And with Sunday’s match being played at Anfield, anything is possible.

It’ll definitely be a game with a lot of talking points.

But who will win? Vote in the poll below.

Programming note: While it’s not Premier League-related, I highly encourage all of you to watch the Welsh derby on Sunday morning (broadcast begins at 8:10am on FoxSoccer.tv). The game features the Championship clash between second place Cardiff City and third place Swansea. As many of you may know, I’m a Swansea supporter. But even if I wasn’t, I’d highly recommend watching this match which is almost always entertaining and contains so much passion both on and off the pitch. Of course, if you don’t watch it, I won’t be offended. Arsenal plays Newcastle United at 8:30am ET Sunday on Fox Soccer Plus and FoxSoccer.tv

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Poll: Who Will Win Sunday, Liverpool or Chelsea?

1. Liverpool is the one to bet on. As I can see the majority of people vote Chelsea but Liverpool has had enough of their bad games. It’s time to start rising.

2. letsunited says:

I think Chelsea will win the game. They have a great team and are in great form at the moment. I don’t think a Liverpool side at a 16th place in the league could challenge the blue machine even if they play at Anfield. Chelsea is probably the best team in England at the moment and even if I said United would win before the season (you could read at letsunited.wordpress.com) I can’r really see anyone challenge Chelsea at the moment. Sorry Liverpool, but Chelsea are too strong.

3. che says:

Form is temporary, class is permenant.

4. soonerscotty says:

We’ve been playing better of late…but, that being said I’ll be happy if we draw.

5. Evan says:

Chelsea will win 2-0

6. David says:

Chelsea are not Napoli, I expect them win comfortably. Don’t let Gerrard’s hattrick fool any of you hes not the player he was a couple of seasons ago, and with Torres totally lacking form they stand no chance.

7. che says:

its football, isn’t it? i mean any team can win, there’s no football match that is already predicted.

8. SantaClaus says:

On present form Chelsea should win. However, if Malouda isn’t 100% (he’s been Chelsea’s best player so far) and with Essien and Lampard not playing Liverpool do have a chance. Despite the Bolton win, Liverpool still haven’t produced a stellar performance which is why I think a draw will be a great result for Liverpool. Chelsea will go for the win especuially since Man U won yesterday. I hope both teams go all out for the win and it ends up being a cracking game.

9. The Gaffer says:

Grumble, grumble, grumble. The Cardiff against Swansea broadcast was supposed to start at 8.10am ET today. It’s now 8.34am and it still hasn’t started. Meanwhile the game is already 19 minutes old and there have been plenty of chances from both sides. Thank god for BBC Sport MBM updates. Grr.

• Stacy Richardson says:

Thank you for mentioning this. Until I stop hearing this sort of news I will NEVER EVEN CONSIDER subscribing to foxsoccer.tv! Thank you for helping me to save my money!

10. What a game this was and your poll get me thinking so I placed a bet on Liverpool to win………thank you very much!!

11. Jerry M says:

I love reading all the embarrassingly incorrect hubris on these kinds of threads, after the result!!