WED, 2:45PM ET
SAT, 10AM ET
LIV
WBA
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
NEW

Special 1 TV: Wayne Rooney Strikes Back (Video)

When the creators of Special 1 TV chose Jose Mourinho, Wayne Rooney, Sven-Goran Eriksson and Sir Alex Ferguson as some of the main characters of the show, it was an incredibly wise decision not only because they’re wonderful characters but also because they’re in the news all the time.

All four of them have been in the headlines recently, so it’s no surprise that there’s plenty of hysterical material to work with as shown in the latest episode (see above video).

For me, this was one of the funniest episodes they’ve done in a very long time.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Special 1 TV: Wayne Rooney Strikes Back (Video)

1. KKK says:

I got another phone in case you cut me off about Ameobi, hahaha, classic.

2. brn442 says:

“David – for the love of god man, I need some quality in this s___hole” – classic.

3. Sir Guy says:

Great episode. Loved the YNWA punch line. :-D

4. Charles says:

As a United fan, I have to say that the Spurs were really screwed on the 2nd United goal by Nani.

First of all, Nani dived.

Secondly, Nani had a hand ball seconds later.

Third, the whole sequence of the Nani goal was extremely strange. The referee should have waved that goal off, and play should have continued from there.

I pull for my side, but I also prefer fair play and good referees. I think the Spurs deserved better.

• Roz says:

Firstly, it was a penalty.
      Secondly, Nani does handle the ball so at this point a free kick could have been awarded.
      Thirdly, there was no whistle so Gomes only has himself to blame. You can’t blame the referee for the actual goal, because it was the correct decision given the situation and the way it played out. It was just a very freaky situation.

5. Matt says:

I really like the idea of the thing. in two years. maybe three.

6. soonerscotty says:

As a Liverpool fan even I find the Liverpool jokes funny.

Be Champions!!