SAT, 8:45AM ET
SAT, 11AM ET
HUL
SOU
SAT, 11AM ET
STO
WHU

Roy Hodgson is a saint. Well, not exactly, but if you wanted to get a good indication of what type of person he is and how much patience he has, watch the above video of yesterday’s Liverpool press conference after Liverpool’s 1-0 win over Trabzonspor.

A Turkish journalist staggered in front of Hodgson while he was answering a question.The journalist proceeded to interrupt the conference.

If you feel like a chuckle, definitely take a look.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Roy Hodgson Is A Saint After Turkish Journalist Interrupts Press Conference (Video)

1. Devils Advocate says:

Priceless!!..Wonderful composure and retort at the offending journalist. Great example of the British dry sense of humour. That soft exterior masks a steely inside.

2. brn442 says:

It speaks volumes of the man’s temperament. Devils advocates points are well taken: Hodgson is no nonsense but fair. His players will respect him but not play with fear the way English players do with Cappello and his over coaching.

Last night, seeing Babel play as a striker and actually scoring and Ngog being pushed into possibly being a senior strike partner for Torres this past Sunday is promising to say the least. It shows how poor Benitez’s man management skills truly were and the lack of faith he had in his own players. I don’t know how Liverpool’s season will end but I can’t see them being any worse than the last.

It’s amazing that Hodgson is the first English manager of a so-called top four side in over 14 years – I hope it will not be the last.

3. Phil McThomas says:

Love his throw-back accent. Very Ealing Studios, Carry On Up The Mersey.

4. Jeff says:

That is pretty funny

5. TGov says:

Roy sure seems to be a class act, I really hated to see him go from Fulham, we will miss him. I hope he does well at Liverpool, and as much as it pains me, I will root for them as long as they aren’t playing the bottom half ;)

6. Patrick says:

I hurts me to see him leave Fulham but the guy is class and I hope he does well.

7. Excellent. I’m a Utd fan, but I can’t help but like old Woy. Really is a class manager. I’m in the boat of “I dont like Liverpool, but I kinda want Woy to do well”…

8. vinnie says:

I didn’t want Rafa to go and certainly wanted King Kenny to be the replacement but Woy has certainly earned my respect over the month