It’s incredible to think of all of the enhancements that are made to Football Manager year after year. The game becomes closer to real life football management with each release. And now we have a sneak peek of what will be featured in Football Manager 2011 which will be released before the end of 2010.
Sports Interactive, who produce the game, have released a video interview featuring SI Studio Director Miles Jacobson where he describes many of the new features in FM 2011. Plus, the video shows ‘work in progress’ versions of the improved match engine.
Some of the new features include:
- New live contract negotiation system,
- New conversational player interaction, and improved board and backroom staff interaction,
- New match preparation system, and a revamped training module,
- Massively improved match view with player emotions, improved graphics and goal celebrations,
- More immersive in-game news service, and
- Dynamic league reputations.
In Europe, the game is tentatively scheduled for release on October 29, 2010. And it’ll be released in North America before Christmas 2010.