EPL Talk’s Laurence McKenna had an opportunity recently to sit down with Henry Winter, one of the most accomplished English football authors and writers in the United Kingdom.
Just minutes before the England versus Mexico friendly at Wembley, McKenna had a chat with Henry Winter, outside the hallowed Wembley Stadium, about several fascinating topics revolving around the World Cup, England national team and the Premier League including:
- Which world famous manager has a weakness for custard cream biscuits,
- His impressions of the 2009-2010 Premier League season,
- His favorite memories of previous World Cup tournaments,
- What makes the World Cup so different,
- What he would have given Fabio Capello to bring with him to the World Cup,
- What is his approach to writing,
- And much more.
Watch the two-part video interview (see above clips). Please note that the interviews were conducted before the 2010 World Cup.
Henry Winter is one of a series of notable guests that we’ve interviewed in the previous months. Other English football celebrities interviewed have included Patrick Barclay, Barney Ronay, Ray Hudson and others. Be sure not to miss any of the video interviews and documentaries by subscribing to the EPL Talk YouTube channel.