WED, 2:45PM ET
WBA
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
NEW

Newcastle United Away Shirt for 2010-11 Season: Photo

newcastle away shirt Newcastle United Away Shirt for 2010 11 Season: Photo

Newcastle United’s away shirt for the 2010-11 season has been revealed, thanks to a leaked photo on the Internet.

The above picture shows a classy design by Puma which is blue with white trim. Designed and manufactured by Puma, the shirt features a v-neck collar. Newcastle United will be wearing its new away shirt in the 2010-11 Premier League season after being promoted from the Championship.

Source: Todo Sobre Camisetas

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

11 Responses to Newcastle United Away Shirt for 2010-11 Season: Photo

1. GeordieDan says:

Couldn’t be worse than last season’s away strip could it? This looks pretty classy. Maybe a bit too much Chelski tho for some?

2. Paul Romato says:

See now that is what the Italy World Cup strip should have been like without the stupid cartilage and so forth printed into the shirt; it’s nice and simple.

3. Jared says:

I was hoping they would use the banana stripe shirt in the Premier League. This might be the best I’ve seen for next season, just nice and simple. Much better than the horrible Man Utd away.

4. andy says:

like the blue shirt i liked the true blue shirt we had a few seasons ago by adidas aswell

5. andy says:

same wi the home top i dont like the white around the crest

6. Bruce Gottesman says:

I like this a lot – I might get one. Though I liked the third jersey last year – the blue-and-black one – but I wasn’t too thrilled with the banana jerseys. Maybe it’ll be a 9-Carroll jersey if they wise up and give it to him or maybe 18-Jonas…

7. steven says:

c lass top but manur ur away top yuk

8. thomas keogan says:

I like the new third kit but don’t no which one to buy cos they both nice and I don’t know how much they cost

9. chris irving says:

i like thi strip it class and i have bought this strip the 3rd kit is alson nice they both cost £40

10. the toon should go back to brown ale as their major sponsor now thats wot were talking aboot. from letisha and david frm hady park wallsend

11. FARAYI KARAMBA says:

DISSAPPOINTED BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET A REPLICA JERSEY ANYWHERE IN SA , THE SHOPS I HAVE CONTACTED TELL ME ITS NOT AVAILABLE.I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR EVEN A SECOND HAND.

PHONE : 0027766642219