THURS, 1PM ET
THURS, 3PM ET
VIL4
ZUR1
THURS, 3PM ET
MON5
APO0

Poll: What Match Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

While the Premier League season may be over and there’s three weeks to go before the World Cup begins (yippee), there is the matter of three games this weekend. All of which are important for different reasons.

• Blackpool v Cardiff City, 10am ET, Saturday, Fox Soccer Plus and FoxSoccer.tv
  • Bayern Munich v Inter Milan, 2:30pm ET, Saturday, Fox
  • England v Mexico, 3pm ET, Monday, Fox Soccer Channel

But which one are you looking forward to the most, and why? Cast your vote in the poll above and add your comments to the section below.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Poll: What Match Are You Looking Forward To The Most?

1. goke313 says:

Sunday Night
    The Candidates vs Smokey

2. Blake says:

I want to see Mourinho get his final victory with Inter before heading to Real Madrid in a few weeks.

3. Jamieboy says:

Looking forward to Mourinho being victorious so that he then joins Real Madrid and then hopefully Inter will get Benitez. Best move for Liverpool. An Inter win might become a Liverpool win.

4. barry says:

Arsenal JNRS v Bob Jane United at my local indoor soccer centre. A draw here would be great for my indoor team to secure a top 4 spot.

5. I’m looking forward to the england game as it will tell us a lot on how england intends to play and the players they are going to use in the world cup.
    The word is fabio will be dropping that donkey heskey and playing rooney up front on his own. YES, let’s hope so.

6. patrick says:

Sad thing is I’m more interested in seeing Fox’s coverage then I am for the result… Hoping Blackpool can pull it out. as for England v Mexico, I think Mexico gives them a ton of trouble. I already know that team will break my heart its just a matter of how.

7. RedMD says:

Dont forget, the Championship Playoff Final is also on ESPN3.com.

8. eplfans says:

Championship Championship Championship Championship

9. Tom says:

What, if anything, are they saying in England about the the Champions League final’s move to Saturday? What about in Germany, Italy, and Spain? Do neutrals watch this game like the the superbowl? I’d be interested to see the TV ratings and what fans of the teams involved say about the change.

10. Gary says:

It’s the Mourinho show, my friends.
    Please let this be the last time I EVER support an Italian club in a major competition.
    Congratulations to Blackpool.

11. Eious says:

CL Final quite easily

Promotion match is good but not really that great

12. Atlanta Seasider says:

Well – thats a no brainer vote… you tell me what was the better more exciting game..

Well done Inter… come on England

BUT.. my beloved Mighty Seaside Warriors put me thro the ringer… and winning our game changes the entire club and town…, just not one more piece of silverware for the rich to get richer…

Watch for a Tangerine Invasion – coming to the next EPL season