SUN, 11AM ET
WED, 2:45PM ET
ARS4
GAL1
WED, 2:45PM ET
BAS1
LFC0

Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for 2010-11 Season: New Photo?

tottenham hotspur 10 11 puma home shirt leaked Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for 2010 11 Season: New Photo?

A new photograph of what may be Tottenham Hotspur’s home jersey for the 2010-11 season has been leaked on the Internet. Whether it’s fake or not is unknown but it’s very similar to the design of the shirt which was worn in a behind-the-scenes photo shoot recently at White Hart Lane.

If this is the official shirt, it’s almost a shame that it’ll be ruined by the sponsor’s name emblazoned across the chest.

If it is the real deal, what you think of the new Spurs home shirt? Share your feedback in the comments section below.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

32 Responses to Tottenham Hotspur Home Shirt for 2010-11 Season: New Photo?

1. vermaelen5 says:

While this kit is nothing special, I am happy to see that Puma has changed their sleeves for this year. Last year’s made it look like the players were wearing shawls.

2. MennoDaddy says:

As a Spurs fan, I like it!

Of course, I also liked this years’ kits, which were anathema to the majority of Spurs Nation. So what do I know?

3. Lakeside Spur says:

This Kit is amazing, I will buy 1 the day its released to public, Its Old Skool Style & thats what I like, this is 1 of Tottenhams best kits since the White Hummel Shirt..

4. Lance says:

I’m a Spurs fan as well and I approve! I will absolutely buy this shirt. I skipped this year’s version, but it looks like I’m back in for next season!

5. Matthew N says:

I think this kit is VERY cool.

6. Niccolo says:

This kit is awesome, Puma’s been coming out with some great designs lately.

7. AHarm says:

This kit is awesome – I am not even a Spurs fan, but I would buy this if it comes without the sponsor’s logo.

• Lance says:

Some shirt sponsor’s logo’s are actually cool and enhance the kit. Man City’s kits are gorgeous IMO. Spurs have had that crappy Mansion logo with the Chinese characters for a long time now, I hope they get a sponsor with a nicer logo for next year.

8. Calum says:

I think the shirt is horrible, it looks like a training shirt. I will not be buying it and I think Puma are crazy designing that. Very disappointing but at least there’s no yellow!!

9. Ciaran says:

I love this shirt and I would buy it straight away. Come on you Spurs!!! CL glory in this little baby!!

10. adam says:

I am a Tottenham fan and will buy last years kits on clearance. Hate the new one. I am from Detroit and essentially my sports teams have the same jersys year in and out. I love tradition and do not like changing them yearly.

11. Falcao says:

I like..love to see Spurs shirt better than Man U :p

12. Azmo1986 says:

The kit is something I think that needs to grow on me, will be more interesting when I see what Sponser will be on the front, for now I am reserved and will wait and see

13. Swindon_Si says:

It’s a shame they will go and spoil it with a sponsor – although it will depend on what sponsor is applied to the kit.
    Where some kits seem designed to have a certain sponsor’s logo, others seem to be an afterthought – and now everyone has seen the new kit without a logo, the designers/finance bods seem to have some work on their hands to make the kit and logo go together…. watch this space…

14. baulchy says:

i was just lookin 4 my boy and i really like the look of this new kit even tho im a toon army fan

15. sosigbon says:

What a boring shirt prefer this years

16. Nigel says:

Love This Kit Top Of My To Buy List And As For Sponser Have Heard A Rumour It May Well Be Blomberg But No Confirmation From Club On The Shirts Or Sponsers Yet. C.O.Y.S

17. Ethan says:

It is a nice shirt. To bad its a fake because Tottenham is sponsered by Adidas now. They swaped sponsers with Newcastle.

18. Jay says:

Got to agree it’s a shame that a sponsor has to be put on there. I’m an Everton fan but think this Spurs kit is great, in fact, I’m jealous! Le Coq Sport scare me with their neon pink numbers, nice to see Puma keeping it simple this term.

19. Derry Kelly says:

I believe that this is the new kit, i went on this site last seasonto see the new kits before they were released and turned out to be the same. I do like the design of this but i did hear a rumor that Mansion is not going to be our sponsor but it probably is a rumor.

20. Matty Haycocks says:

OMG why has basicly every premier league kit expect chelseas gone old fashioned all of a sudden WTF ????

21. Matty Haycocks says:

spurs fans are you happy that thats the shirt you going to play your first ever champions league campaign in (thats if you get past the qualifiers which im sure you will i hope )

22. Salty says:

So whats wrong with plain white? Something like the England kit would be cool.

23. Fnarf says:

The kit’s not too terrible, though it will be once the hideous red M is on there. But why, oh why, does the Puma logo have to be larger and more prominent than the club badge?

24. Barry Towner says:

I think the design is fine. Lets hope the quality is just as good. As in previous years the quality and design have been pretty awful to say the least.

Come on you Spurs !

25. Tim says:

I agree with the poster who said that the Spurs logo should be larger than the Puma logo. But contrary to a lot of you, I LOVED the yellow of last year. I have the 2009 jersey, but have been jealous of the 2010 kit simply because of the yellow. Three colors makes a team more interesting, in my opinion. Black and white is a bit boring, even if it’s Spurs tradition. So for me, the 2011 jersey is a disappointment.

26. Tim says:

By the way, has it been confirmed that Mansion are again going to sponsor the team? With a 4th place finish and a possible Champions League berth, I’m sure Spurs are requesting more for the real estate on the front of the Jersey. If Mansion can’t afford it, I wonder who could? What would be your dream sponsor for Spurs? I’m putting in an immediate vote against BP :)

27. IGWT says:

This is real classic shirt. Wow..awesome dude!

28. james says:

Not a Spurs fan (Plymouth Argyle/Everton) but I have to say this is a very nice shirt indeed.