WED, 12PM ET
JUV2
WED, 2:45PM ET
LEV0
MON1

Manchester United Away Shirt for 2010-11 Season: Photo

man united away shirt Manchester United Away Shirt for 2010 11 Season: Photo

A photograph of Manchester United’s new away shirt for the 2010-11 has been leaked on the Internet.

Designed and manufactured by Nike, the new Manchester United shirt has been drastically changed. The new away shirt is white, features the new sponsor’s name, but the sleeve design is quite radical in the way that the black red and white are designed. It’s quite flashy and is definitely more adventurous than previous Man United designs from recent years.

What do you think of the new design? Leave your opinions in the comments section below.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

Source: Todo Sobre Camisetas

34 Responses to Manchester United Away Shirt for 2010-11 Season: Photo

1. Karl says:

1) Hahahahahaha
    2) new Villa and Arsenal shirt behind it?

2. Bishopville Red says:

Hmmm. Shoulder stripes look like something the kids will like.

Prefer the look of the first strip. I’m a fan of collars and simpler designs.

3. ChicagoBrian says:

Don’t like this one or the home one that much. Prefer last seasons! I think I would like this more without the shoulder striped though. But I do like that they are sponsored by a Chicago based company!

4. Allen says:

Oh wow, a lightning bolt-esque strip of white.

This could match the horrendous racing-stripe V from this year’s shirt.

5. thomas says:

the red spoil it

6. zeux says:

not reflecting a Mighty UNITED at all :( .. poor design for both side

7. brn442 says:

Hmm, if it is a real shirt. Ever since nike took over the Man U account, their designs have been simple, conservative, and solid – Compared to when they first took over Arsenal’s. My first instinct is not to like what I see but it is on a rack, I’ll have to see it on a player, maybe a little “casual” shake up isn’t all bad. I’ll give it an A just being an away shirt that actually uses the club’s official colours.

8. Miak says:

this is clearly not real!
    at least, tell me it isn’t. :-(

9. jason says:

i think change strips should also include the regular team colors, Man Utd are diong that this year, its a white shirt, but there is still red trim. keep your team main colors apparant on both home and road jereseys like american sports teams do. For example Chelsea is known for blue, not black and pink. Chelsea should wear blue trim with a white or yellow yersey.

• brn442 says:

Well Jason, clubs – especially Italian ones did exactly that 20 odd years ago. Adidas in the 80′s used to put subtle bits of away shirt colours on their Liverpool/Arsenal home shirts. I suspect Adidas is doing that again with Chelsea. The only rationale I can see for having red on their home shirt is that Chelsea may go back to a red/white away shirt next season.

10. Jious says:

I am sure all the gloryhunter yanks will be buying this in bulk

Can’t be a “real” United supporter without several jerseys!

Poor chaps….they really think they are actually fans even though they have yet to ever go to Manchester

• The Gaffer says:

Jious, your constant digs at readers saying they’re not really fans unless they’ve been to see their team play in the stadium is getting old. Just because they haven’t been to their team’s stadium doesn’t mean they’re not as big a supporter as someone who goes to the ground every once in a while and who doesn’t follow their team that closely.

• dave says:

sorry that I live in the USA and can’t go to the game week in week out, doesn’t mean I’m not a fan…so GFY (btw this stands for go f-ck yourself)

11. BBC says:

Chicago-based sponsor and the look of what could be a Chicago Fire third jersey

12. Lennon says:

Looks like something out of a comic book, and not in a good way.

13. meh says:

I didn’t know man u play in MLS hahaha

14. Danny Salford Red says:

So fake its funny :-)

15. Whatever happened to the rumours of the Green and Gold kit that was floating around?

16. brn442 says:

Yes – the green and gold would’ve sold a ton but as The Gaffer said – it would have given the Glazers heartburn. I ‘ve seen a full size mock up of the away shirt – it does look much better, when it’s not on a rack – well done nike. http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/manchester-united-confirmed_6829

17. Ryan says:

Looks to me like a hockey jersey :S

18. Yanakiss says:

Its a nice enough shirt! but get rid of that back plate on the Badge? and tone down the logo its to big! But heres the thing green and gold would have outsold any shirt in the World! over to you nike!…………………..

19. najib says:

come on. this is like first division club jersey.
    i hope they are shitin me. i dont like the red at the sleves. honestly.

20. Kyle says:

It reminds me of Fulham for some reason, I don’t think Red Devils when i see it.

21. naqib says:

i didnt like shirts both home and away.looks like old fashion

22. Mick lee says:

Surely that can’t be real it looks like an ugly training shirt.

23. Matty Haycocks says:

FAKE! its to ugly to be true

24. kjasdh says:

it is shit!11111111111

25. Ryan says:

Looks old school well the red home jersey does. Kinda like the sharp one.

26. blinky says:

that has to be fake its shiiiiiiiiittttttttttt :(

27. todd says:

love united hate glazer.

ps. i’m a cheapskate and besides the sponsor and the crest, the shirt is just another black white and red shirt to me. no way i’m emptying my wallet on this shirt

28. chris says: