SAT, 8:45AM ET
HUL
SOU
SAT, 11AM ET
STO
WHU

Liverpool Home, Away and Third Shirts 2010-2011: Leaked Photos

liverpool home shirt 2010 2012 Liverpool Home, Away and Third Shirts 2010 2011: Leaked Photos

Photos of Liverpool’s alleged new home, away and third football shirts for the 2010-2011 have been leaked by a supporter’s group in Asia. The new shirts are designed and manufactured by Adidas. And if they’re the real ones, they’re leaked more than six months ahead of time.

The new Liverpool football jersey for the 2010-2011 season is simple in design with a round collar, white trim and white lines that are along the sleeve and near the bottom of the front of the shirt that enhance the design. The watermark is from the supporter’s club and has nothing to do with the actual design of the jersey.

The design of the new Liverpool home shirt is simple but effective, and a return to a classic jersey that I believe will be a big hit and will win over many Liverpool supporters.

Here are the away and third jerseys:

liverpool away shirt 2010 2012 Liverpool Home, Away and Third Shirts 2010 2011: Leaked Photos

The quality of the above photograph isn’t the greatest, but you can see that the alleged new away jersey for Liverpool will be white with a dark color trim. The trim could possibly be red, but it’s difficult to tell from this photo.

And here’s Liverpool’s third shirt:

liverpool third shirt 2010 2012 Liverpool Home, Away and Third Shirts 2010 2011: Leaked Photos

Liverpool’s third jersey goes back to basics with a blue color strip and, what looks to be, white trim. The classic design from Adidas is yet again simple but effective.

One thing I can guarantee about these shirt designs is that there’ll be several commentators on this site (and others) that will claim the shirts are fake. It’s a common thing that happens each season, but as we found last season, almost all of the shirt designs posted on this site were credible and ended up being the final shirts.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Liverpool Home, Away and Third Shirts 2010-2011: Leaked Photos

1. Leeboy says:

Surely Liverpool will have their new sponsor on their new shirts

2. Bishopville Red says:

Boring. Boring. Boring.

Adidas needs to step it up with their boring cookie cutter templates.

3. Richard says:

***Before you say anything, I’m not saying they are fake merely describing what they look like to me.***

I think they look like the cheap knock-off fake kits you see people wearing in asia that cost as much as a bowl of rice.

Granted it’s difficult to fully assess them due to the picture quality.

4. Gaz says:

“One thing I can guarantee about these shirt designs is that there’ll be several commentators on this site (and others) that will claim the shirts are fake.”

Can you blame us? Those shirts (especially the home) looks like they’ve been poorly sewn up in those Asian sweat shop. :)

If they are true to the actual shirts, I like the away and European but am not a fan of the home (don’t like the triangles on the front).

5. Jen says:

oh yuk!. Are you sure they are real? they look cheap. I know they aren’t playing at their best now but Do they have to look bad too? … ugh.

6. Laurence says:

Aren’t they just rip-offs of the current jerseys?

7. Rich says:

“If these are indeed the new Liverpool shirts, I think they’re winners. Each is distinctive and aesthetically pleasing.”

If by distinctive you mean a cookie cutter that Adidas will use for a million other teams, then yes, they are distinctive.

8. canadianyid says:

i’m not pro-cookie-cutter, but sometimes an adventurous kit can lead to…well, tottenham’s.

9. brn442 says:

I can’t see Liverpool wearing blue – Gaffer

I still have issues with the Club’s cluttered crest, it was supposed to last just their centenary year in 92 but it’s almost 20 years already.

If these are indeed the shirts – yes the pics are out of focus /bad light, but they are not bad, I have a funny feeling they may be altered to beat the counterfeiters.

The facebook link gives me hope, even the sponsor fits in. I’m so happy that the dark days of Reebok are over.

10. Jay says:

I wish adidas would stop putting the stupid three stripes on teams shirts.

11. NYC Rover says:

Its not blue with white mate, its Black with yellow for the third…
    And the away is clearly white with red trim.

12. jim says:

Me love shirt long time

13. Kris says:

As a liverpool fan i am dissappointed with the Home and Third shirt

The away shirt is awsome, very retro. Think it would look better without the sponsor.

14. huytonred says:

The away kit looks like a utd away shirt from the 80.s

15. dukey says:

FAKEFAKEFAKE.
    The new shirt has the crest in the centre with the adidas badge high on the right shoulder and with 5 stars on the opisite shoulder(sweet),Theres a faded Liver bird on the body.

16. chris ugbodaga says:

if these ar actually d jerseys,den am disappointed cos even smaller clubs hav finer ones

17. Red says:

Who even thought of this,that my beloved team will wear these rag looking shirts.this is awful. Its will be good for them to wear a plain white T-shirt for games than these rags.

18. jon clarke says:

All i can say is, un-foooooking-lucky, support Arsenal and go Nike!

19. Matt says:

LOL the back of the white one (inside the color) says “Your Will Never Work Alone”…. Saw that on a close up of these leaked photos.

20. Mr Man says:

Loving the new arsenal home kit. looking very sexual ;D

21. Gustavo Eric says:

liverpool e o melhor time do mundo

22. nuñez says:

60 eurus per una samarreta eh? no ens ho podem permitir!

23. livurpooooooooool fan says:

thats cool

24. Kopite_AL says:

the triangles on the home shirt represent a modern interpretation of the kit worn in the 1898-90 season, when we last won the title

its a smart shirt, ive got it, and the standard chartered (our new sponsor) is placed so its reminiscent of the crown paints sponsors we had in the early 80s

the away shirt is very smart, can’t wait for that to be released

25. redno1fan says:

THEY ARE FAKE!! the home kit is out now, it doesnt have white trimming its gold. Nice try like but ur a bit off the mark…

26. Elspeth Slattery says:

I am a huge Utd Fan. I like Wayne Rooney, Anderson, Nemanja Vidic, and
    Rio Ferdinand

27. oliver says:

i have the new strip and the t shirts sponsered by standard chartered

28. Saad says:

Scousers do get some good shirts. The first and second kits are cool. The third one, not so much. I don’t like the “back to basics” crap most clubs have going on, including my own.

29. pierre says:

I have a gut feeling these are fake, trust me. Whats with the “.hk”? These must be the usual Asian counterfeits. This can’t be the best Liverpool can don. You can search me.

30. Owolabi Adu says:

I need a liverpool jersey away