Holiday Greetings From Premier League Clubs

It’s that time of the year when not only your friends or family send holiday cards, but so do your favorite Premier League clubs. I subscribe to lists for most of the Premier League clubs so I can stay on top of the latest news, so here are the ones I’ve received thus far for Aston Villa and Everton.

It’s definitely the thought that counts, but between the two, Aston Villa’s is definitely far better than the Toffees version.

If I get any more, I’ll share them with you. Or if you’ve received ones for your favorite Premiership club other than Everton and Aston Villa, please post a link to them in the comments section below.

9 Responses to Holiday Greetings From Premier League Clubs

1. MNUfan1991 says:

Thank god someone in this world still says “Merry Christmas” instead of the idiotic “Happy Holidays”.
    Are we afraid to offend someone? C’mon, who would actually be offended by that?
    I’m an atheist and I most certainly will enjoy my Christmas!

• Justin says:

I agree its dumb, but the majority of people that say what you said, would be offended if they received Islamic holiday wishes throughout the year.

2. Patrick says:

I saw the Wolves one, better than both Aston Villa’s and Everton’s by far.

Go Wolves!

3. Jose says:

Thanks for sharing these. Please post more if possible.

Also, how does one get on the mailing lists?

4. ovalball says:

Congratulations to Wolves. What a wonderful effort. :-)

Tough to beat that one.

5. Scott says:

Does the Everton really have a silhouette of a player using crutches? That’s pretty funny.

6. The Gaffer says:

Hot off the presses, here’s the online Christmas card from Blackburn Rovers: http://advertising.rovers.co.uk/xmas/