Fox Soccer Channel In HD Coming Soon: Video

Fox Soccer Channel is raising the bar in to how you watch games on television and will be launching HD in January, 2010. Here’s a sneak-peek at the new promotional video that you can expect to see on Fox Soccer Channel in the coming days and weeks.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Fox Soccer Channel In HD Coming Soon: Video

1. Orlando says:

Just hope that Directv picks the HD Channel right away. Gaffer please let us know as soon as you can which cable/sat will pick up FSC HD.

cheers

• ovalball says:

I don’t know how Directv works, but to my knowledge at Time Warner these decisions are made by its regional managers. So, the manger in the Raleigh area might OK it, but the manger in my area (Wilmington) may nix it, figuring the financial return isn’t there.

We’ll see. I’m certainly not going to hold my breath waiting on this one. I would, of course, prefer HD, but the match will still be on either way.

2. Sam Davis says:

Good to know that we’ll no longer have to endure the irony of the “Watch the beautiful game in HD with Sylvania” commericals.

3. Erich says:

Would echo Orlando’s request to let us know as soon as you know which satellite and cable providers will be picking up the channel.

Really hope DirecTV doesn’t let me down on this one.

4. Moe says:

Do you know if COX Cable in Orange County, CA will be getting FSC HD? I sure hope so because I’d rather watch the EPL matches on my laptop than my HDTV at the moment!

Please post a list of the companies that will carry FSC HD as soon as you know, thanks!

5. The Gaffer says:

I’ll definitely let you know as soon as I find out when HD will be available on your cable or satellite provider, but I would recommend you visit http://foxsoccer.channelfinder.net/start.asp and also read this article: http://epltalk.com/when-and-where-will-fox-soccer-channel-be-available-in-hd/13831

With so many cable and satellite providers, it’ll be impossible to stay on top of all of the news. But whatever information I find, I’ll share.

• This One Guy In Detroit says:

I know I was like a broken record over in that other thread, but did we determine that the channel finder application is actually displaying HD info yet? As of last week, at least, all evidence seemed to indicate it is not. The thing still has outdated standard-def listings, for that matter.

6. CA_backpacker says:

C’mon DirecTV…I already pay for your damn HD package…give it to MEEEEE!!!!

7. Nigel says:

Any word on if DISH plans to pick up the HD feed of FSC?

8. Jorge Curioso says:

Great ad, with Cristiano front-and-center. Messi (questionably) and Barcelona may be on top of the world for the moment, but Cristiano and Real are the true stars.

9. Pistol Pete says:

No Fox soccer HD with Comcast (comcrap) here in Tallahassee FL.
    This is basebal(yaaaaawn)l and (american) football (football??) area. Comcast Tallahassee openly told me it is all about SUPPLY-AND-DEMAND…in other words MONEY.
    This is after all the worlds most poular sport….but not in America.

10. Jessy says:

Come on DTV !!!! show some compasion with the Soccer Fans, just a week ago i saw on ESPNHD a match between Barcelona and other team and was just beautiful, i almost cry ;-)