The Nielsen Ratings for ESPN2’s most recent Premier League match have been released. For the October 3rd game between Bolton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur, the network achieved a 0.2 rating with an audience of approximately 265,508 viewers.
The Bolton against Spurs game garnered the fifth highest Premier League TV ratings for ESPN2. The ratings for the nine games so far this season are:
- Liverpool v Aston Villa, Mon., Aug. 24, 3 pm, 398,391 viewers
- Wigan v Man United, Sat., Aug. 22, 10 am, 374,799
- Manchester City v West Ham United, Mon., Sept. 28, 3pm, 293,600
- Portsmouth v Everton, Sat., Sept. 26, 7:45am, 270,927
- Bolton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur, Sat., Oct. 3, 10am, 265,508
- Chelsea v Burnley, Sat., Aug. 29, 7:45 am, 253,934
- Liverpool v Burnley, Sat., Sept. 12, 10 am, 253,779
- Burnley v Sunderland, Sat., Sept. 19, 7:45 am, 199,380
- Chelsea v Hull City, Sat., Aug. 15, 7:45 am, 164,485
ESPN2’s next televised Premier League match is this Saturday at 7:45am featuring Aston Villa versus Chelsea.