Episode 141 of the EPL Talk Podcast features an interview with Nick Szczepanik, writer for The Times newspaper and a regular co-host on TheGame Podcast. Szczepanik offers an intriguing insight to English football by having lived in the United States and being a follower of American sports. Szczepanik discusses several topics including:
- whether there’s an American revolution happening at Premier League clubs,
- what it’s like working with Patrick Barclay,
- the trials and tribulations of Portsmouth,
- what it’s like being a supporter of Brighton And Hove Albion,
- how the crew of TheGame Podcast puts together an episode,
- what Americans do well in terms of sports media,
- how Szczepanik became a football journalist and his memories of his first football game,
- what the experience is like watching American sports while living in England,
- what makes Fratton Park so unique,
- and much more.
Be sure not to miss a single episode of the EPL Talk Podcast, the only Premier League interview show on the Internet. We have a long list of high-profile guests scheduled over the next weeks each with their own fascinating stories to tell. Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast via iTunes or visit EPL Talk or the archives for the latest episodes.