David Rutter, one the chief producers of EA Sports FIFA 10 video game joins us on the EPL Talk Podcast.
Among the topics discussed are:
– New features of the 2010 game
– Which new leagues are on the game
– New features of the manager mode
– Balancing realism versus gameplay.
– Why FIFA cannot put every stadium on the game
– How to change the default stadium for the club you play with
– More realistic simulation of games in manager mode
– New on the fly moves in the game
Much much more!
Be sure not to miss a single episode of the EPL Talk Podcast, the only Premier League interview show on the Internet. We have a long list of high-profile guests scheduled over the next weeks each with their own fascinating stories to tell. Subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast via iTunes or visit EPL Talk or the archives for the latest episodes.
And don’t forget that the EPL Talk Podcast is now daily (weekdays) bringing you the best Premier League-related interviews on the Internet.