Australia's 5 time FIWC champion, Stephen Coorey, was lucky enough to play the latest Fifa10 build at EA headquarters today. Here are his impressions of the new game... FIFA 10 Gameplay Impressions | World Soccer Talk

WED, 3PM ET
STO
LEI
SAT, 10AM ET
SUN
TOT

FIFA 10 Gameplay Impressions

Australia’s 5 time FIWC champion, Stephen Coorey, was lucky enough to play the latest Fifa 10 build at EA headquarters today. Here are his impressions of the new game…

fifa 10 ps3 packshot FIFA 10 Gameplay Impressions

Today was the day I have been waiting for since the FIWC final in Barcelona in May – my first look at Fifa 10. I’d read about all the new features and improvements, but you never really know until you try it out yourself. A note before I start – the build I played today is 3 builds newer than the demo which hits the Xbox Live Marketplace and PS3 Store tonight, and I was told there are a lot of improvements in it, compared to the demo which has a few keeper bugs in there still.

Ok, let’s get straight into some heavily hyped new features…are they as good as the reviewers say?

360 dribbing

First game I chose Arsenal and kicked off, passed back to Fabregas and started moving. What followed immediately was the first of many OMG’s. Personally, before today, I was skeptical about 360 dribbing, as far as I could tell in Fifa 09, I could move in any direction I wanted to, not just 8 ways. The first few steps Fabregas took blew that out of the water – he actually moved his body for every little amount of pressure I put on the left thumbstick, whatever angle I moved it. I know that is probably hard to picture, but the point is, even the most basic of movements makes this new feature evident – it affects every aspect of the game . No longer do you just push the left thumbstick left and run straight at goal, numerous times I thought I was doing that but found myself running at a 10 degree angle towards the corner flag because I wasnt angling it exactly enough. Then I thought to myself, “how can I use this to rape the defense?” and started dancing back and forth, trying to dribble through the whole opposing team. No good though, the defenders can move EXACTLY where they want too, and if you collide with an opposing player – you really collide. I gave away a lot more free kicks than usual, but they were realistic, because I was leaving my foot or shoulder in the tackle to hurt the attacker and stop his momentum. Watching my player raise his hand and admit to doing something dirty was highly amusing.

Quick Free Kicks

That reminds me, if you are given a free kick and are near the ball, your player will put his hand on the ball, while the action continues around him, and if you want, you can  quickly get on with play and catch your opponent napping. I know this has been in PES for a while, but seeing it used in Fifa was a dream come true for someone that has always detested free kicks and wanting to get on with the game quickly without giving the ball away.

1 v 1  /  Goalkeeping

I cant finish 1v1′s anymore. I played all the guys at EA who have been playing it for months, and they couldnt finish them either. The goalkeepers are now AWESOME. I tried casually walking up to the keeper and chipping as he dived at my feet – no good. I tried running diagonal across him and finessing it to the far corner – no good, he will save it or you will MISS (even with top players). I tried blasting it – no good (still miss). You really need to unlock the defense to such an extent that you have someone unmarked to pass to as you draw the keeper. If you are successful at chipping the keeper, and he gets a hand to it, with the ball bouncing in front of goal – the keeper will “accidently” take your striker out as you race towards the ball, leaving you both on the ground as the defense rushes back to clean up.  This will make attacking teams angry,  but after all, a scramble is a scramble.

Cross whoring

So if you’ve played me in Fifa09, you know that I perfected a really dirty cross to the back post which 7 times out of 10 would result in a goal. Of course this was going to be one of the first things I tried on Fifa 10 – the SCOOREY cross. It didnt work. Not only did it not work, the keeper caught it – similar to the anti-corner glitch that became popular in the last few months of Fifa09 where the keeper would catch the corners if people tried to go back post. This time, the defender doesnt need to do anything  - the keeper just catches it by himself if you try the glitch. Well done EA on that one. So I tried out a few other crosses. Normal crosses look way cool on Fifa 10. You can make them swerve and dip with the left thumbstick, and the strikers make intelligent runs to both posts much more often than in 09 when I had to practically force them. Heading is a little more difficult, but I did score a few nice ones, and alternatively you can chest it down and then go BANG, but this takes some luck as usually you will be challenged by a defender while trying this.

Chip Through ball

This was the most widely abused glitch on Fifa 09, run to the defense, and time a little chip through ball over the top, letting go when your striker was level with them, and watch the defense stop and look up like stunned mullets while CRonaldo or Rooney powers through on goal. All the talk was that this was no longer possible, but I was still able to do it the same way. The difference now is though, when you are past the defense it takes time and skill to control the ball, and while you are controlling it, the defense comes back or the keeper rushes up and there is nothing you can do before he smothers you.   The defenders no longer stand still watching the ball, so it is a genuine contest, but if the striker is faster/stronger, he will still get to the ball first. What happens after that though is much more random.

Tackle from behind

As mentioned earlier, there are a lot of unexpected fouls, as the collision detection is much more realistic. You can no longer body check someone who is running full speed at your goal and expect to get away with it. Your player will put his hand up and admit the foul and cop a yellow card – even if you didnt press slide tackle. But just when I  thought my  defenders were  being picked on, I lost the ball a couple of times and pressed tackle (slide or normal) straight away to see my player move his legs AROUND OR THROUGH the opponent, not touching him, but just the ball and winning it back straight away. I know it has been claimed for 2 years now that the ball was no longer attached to the person in possession, but this is the first time I’ve really believed it. You can make a play at the ball from anywhere and if you hit it cleanly, the ball bounces out of the attacker’s possession and where it goes is anyone’s business from then onwards!

Long  Range Cracks

The return of long range cracks aye? I think after the long range finesse shot glitches of 07 and 08, people were happy when 09 made it almost impossible to score from outside of the box (regularly). Who better to try out this new feature than Stevie Gerrard. I picked up the ball around 40 yards out on the right side of the field, cut in and BLASTED…no finesse, just blast, and into the top corner it sailed, diagonally past the outstretched arm of the diving keeper. Long range cracks are back baby!

Little things

Imagine the ball bouncing between two players, one on each team. Neither player has possession. On Fifa09, they would run into each other, chest to chest, and whichever player was stronger would magically come out of the contest with the ball, with the other guy left behind like a piece of trash. Now imagine the ball bouncing and the defender thowing himself at the ball with a karate kick because it is too high for a normal kick, but too low for a header. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS IN FIFA 10. The animations are amazing. There are so many new ones. Your player wont go to the ball in 09? In 10 he slides at the ball to clear it desperately, or slides at it to knock a pass on to someone else.

Through balls look real! It is not just hit and hope, it calculates the correct angle and puts the player who makes the intelligent run in behind the defense and ready to play the assist. Unlocking defenses is now not just a challenge, but it makes you say out loud ‘good ball’ because it is exactly what you envisaged (and sometimes surprisingly better).

There are lots of little things like this which you only notice after playing a few games – and I am sure there are many that I missed in my 3 or so hours that I was playing everyone in the EA office (Thanks EA for letting me stay longer than the original hour that was planned icon smile FIFA 10 Gameplay Impressions ) Anyway, as you can probably tell, just like everyone else who has played this masterpiece, I cant go back to playing Fifa09 anymore. So while I wait for the demo, here are all the player ratings that I can remember. (Note that these might not be final, it was just before the transfer window shut, Dunne was still in Man City, but Madrid had all their Galacticos).

Barca

Messi 90, Ibra 89, Titi 85, Iniesta 88, Xavi 87, Yaya 82, Puyol 88

Real

Cronaldo 87 (89 if move him to striker), Kaka 88 (striker by default), Benzema 86, L.Diarra 84, Xabi 83, Pepe 84, Ramos 84

Man Utd

Rooney 87, Berba 85, Vidic 88, Rio 87, Hargreaves not fast anymore

Chelsea

Drogba 85, Anelka 85, Lampard 87, Ballack 85, Essien 85

Arsenal

RVP 84, Eduardo 83, Arshavin 87, Fabregas 87, Nasri 82, Rosicky 83, Walcott 82

Liverpool

Aquilani 83 (and very fast and skillful), Gerrard 88, Torres 88, Kuyt 84, Carragher 85

Man City

Adebayor 84, Robinho 83, Bellamy 80, Wright P 81, Ireland 78, Tevez 82, De Jong 77, Toure 87

Inter

Eto’o 87, Milito 85, Cambiasso 86, Mancini 81, Queresma 83, Motta 85, Maicon 84, Lucio 85, Samuel 85, Zanetti 82

Follow me on twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/scoorey

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to FIFA 10 Gameplay Impressions

1. ur making everything sound soooo good. will play it and find out ultimatley pes is always a better game.

• theray says:

Bullshit) How can you compare PES to FIFA on consoles??! It’s even more ridiculous than comparing a-piece-of-crap PC Fifa to PC PES…

2. El says:

PES is not a better game. The only thing PES has going for it is the Champions League license, other than that, its rubbish.

I used to be a super PES fan – ANTI FIFA person until I played FIFA 09.

• AJ says:

FIFA 09? It completely sucks! Free kicks too easy, defending sucks, and all the players run the same way. It’s unreal. The only good FIFAs are 05 and 11. PES 4 is more realistic than FIFA 09

3. Mike says:

Can someone please lay a question to rest that I’ve had for a long time?
    Why can’t FIFA editions ever have a Champions League Tournament?
    There’s FA, Copa del Rey, etc. etc. but never a Champions League.

4. Mike says:

Ah I didn’t know PES had the licensce for Champions, thanks for the answer!

5. Nice review. Looking forward to this game. Alot.

6. jmansor says:

Great thorough review. Thanks.

7. NewtonHeath says:

interesting write-up, looking forward to checking it out.

8. Everton ratings Mike says:

Everton ratings?

9. forweg says:

I’ll never buy one of these until at least over half of the Premier League stadiums are included.

• Everton ratings Mike says:

Oh and they need more stadiums agreed because its boring playing the same genetric stadium for 14 teams out of 20!

10. Everton ratings Mike says:

Hey dude what was the Everton ratings ???

11. Brian Chicago says:

Everton’s ratings are all “over rated,” lol, had to go there.

12. Adrian Fitzsimmons says:

Last time Fifa 09 still had too many problems for me to enjoy the game fully. I found myself shouting “PES doesnt get that wrong” alot. These problems included: Goalkeepers AI, Defender AI (appauling man marking left attackers with easy ways through), Select Player mechanic (not smooth enough or intelligent enough to choose correct player) and the entire game favoured speed over any other attribute.
    This time Fifa 10 has fixed all these problems and i find myself looking back over my sholder at PES. The goalkeepers make intelligent advances only when neccessary, The defenders are better at holding their line, aswell as man-marking. The player select mechanic is more fluid selecting the closest then second closest and so on. You even see that attackers dribbling the ball are slower, favouring a more realistic and tactical approach to the game. Fifa 10 seems like a game on the verge of perfection and all because of developers listening to fans.

13. Sam Davis says:

Cron an 87 overall…probably should be rated the same as Messi.

14. Fat Cat says:

Good review but far too biased seeing that you are 5 times FIFA world champion.

Bring me PES any day baby!!!!

15. Jed says:

how are roma’s ratings this year?
    Also, very nice review

16. all looks superb with this years Fifa10, but you never really know with EA….they always promise so much but mostly let us down……..we will see who will rule PES2010 or Fifa10

17. John says:

The review is good, I’ve played the demo and definitely agree they have made improvements from Fifa09. PES fan boys need to find a different forum. If you dont like Fifa then dont cry about it. The best way to describe Fifa 10 is its realistic now.

18. Kunal Dadarwala says:

i loveeee ronaldo, he is sooo bufff, how can he not be rated the same as messi, his looks alone should make him better. i love fifa more than pro, im rubbish at both but still. Fifa is a great game, it brings out the footballers true graphics. me and my girlfriend (who is alos a fifa enthusiast) played fifa 09 so much, she always beat me though.. lets hope this time i can beat her. btw dont you tihnk cahill looks nice in the front cover?

19. Shahanawaz Chaud says:

kunal dadarwala, you are queer mate.

20. Arif 'sTalKer' Majid says:

uff common PES guys …. u have to admit fifa is way way ahead of ur game …
    the gameplay’s diff and unique and u can see the popularity from the fan base of fifa …. and the physics and all the things included in fifa09 made it far better than pes … neways … fifa 10 willl b far more better and hope it does …
    neways nice blog thnx a lot ;)

21. Anil Bawa says:

kunal you are a bellend. shanny u sick guy!! lohol
    you are so gay kuuuuuuuunal. muhaha. fifa is better than pro evolution soccer.

22. Everton ratings Mike says:

everton ratings anyone

23. Deyo says:

The bit on the 1 v 1 goalkeeping worries me. Shouldn’t a pro player be able to bury a one on one in the corner of the net? Is it too difficult to score? Am I misunderstanding? Thanks.

24. Ando says:

When i paly the demo at first, i felt Fifa 10 is so great. After play the game for a while its become boring to me. Nothing so great. I think fifa 09 is better except for the graphic only. The game pace also feelmoving fast now even after u change the game speed to slow, its still feel fast than last year. I love fifa 09 pace. Lets see what PES 2010 can bring.

25. ash says:

fifa 10 is actually poor well the demo is anyway,players now run like bamby on smack due to 360 degree dribbling and shooting has took a step back aswell,i hope pro evo is good this year because fifa 09 was miles better than pes(2009) for the first time ever,but this year fifa 10 is worse than fifa 09 so ill stick to 09 or get pes if its back to its old self like pes 5 use to be.

• Andy says:

Thank u u are the first person that ive seen that i agree completly with fifa 10 is pretty poor but i u go back to the fifa 09 demo it turned out to be nothing like the finished game so hopefully it will all be fine by the time it is released also not sure wot u are talking about 1 on 1 are very easy to score even on world class and long range shots were very easy to score as well in 09 i think u must be insane to say that they werent

26. baoss says:

when was the demo actually made? because yeah the fifa 09 demo was nothing like the actual game.. ive only seen videos of the demo and it looks better than 09.. im 100% sure this fifa will be the best yet, just look at the game since 06/07, it has improved a lot every single year

27. early says:

finally madrid will be dangerous again.. HALA MADRID

28. Everton ratings Mike says:

Does anyone have the Everton ratings/

29. who cares says:

shut the hell up mike, no one has everton ratings because everton is not in the demo! quit spamming

30. Mike the dude says:

Does anybody have Everton ratings yet???!! I hope they r gud!!!!!

31. "STEVE" says:

SO er anyone herd about those Everton ratings?

32. Everton says:

SO WHAT DID PEOPLE RATE ME

33. Jaimit Patel says:

OMG! Ronaldo is so cool, and like, he looks just like Anil Bawa. I think Anil bawa is bare buff. I was talking to him on the phone and then my peepee went up…..we generally like to go watch the match of the day. I like my bellend and it reminds me of football cos I love games with balls in them :)

34. MINAL DADARWALA says:

LOL KUNAL YOU FIFA FAG GO PLAYWITHYOUR GIRLFRIEND!

35. MINAL DIN says:

I ,faisal, think that big girls are generally buff :) like you minal :)

36. pete says:

“if you are given a free kick and are near the ball, your player will put his hand on the ball, while the action continues around him, and if you want, you can quickly get on with play and catch your opponent napping”

How do you execute this? I haven’t been able to do this yet.

37. john bostock says:

theres no champions league beceause the UCL is UEFA and fifa10 is FIFA, anyways the ECC in fifa 09 is the same as the UCL :)

38. Pingback: Inter Milan player ratings - Electronic Arts UK Community

39. Rudic says:

How are you FIFA champion ?? is that true ?? cause your shit i pumped you 5-1 couple months ago??

40. Big Balls Beckham says:

Hey i downloaded the game and was very impressed. Like fifa 09′s demo.. it isn’t the finished article… i believe that when fifa 10 is released it would have been tweaked even better. Now… ive recently converted to fifa from Pes… Pes had always posses the simulation details i wanted in a football game but honestly since the arrival of fifa 08/09 the dimensions have changed and i truly think and beleive that fifa is the better of the two games… i also downloaded PES 10 demo just to compare.. an as a ‘demo’ comparison fifa won easily hands down..PES does not feel real.. its like Fifa and Pro have switched formats.. Where Pro was the GAME to have an FIFA was for kids i now find it more the other way round.. Pro/Pes you have alot to do to even catch up to Fifa’s level.. im hoping that when PES 10 is released it will be much much better than the demo…

41. LFC 4 life says:

Hi..
    Iv just finished playing the demo and i think the keeper is very easy beat. I ithink he comes off his line far to quick and leaves the chip on 9 times out of 10. All in all its still a great game cant wait till next friday to get on line. your reviews a bit over the top tho the guys at fifa must have wrote it.

• john says:

i totally agree the keepers are easy except when using a player of poor finishing
      also ithink its a good review but not toally true u said its impossible to score on breakaways…..FALSE!!! he also overates the 360 dribbling its good but u really have to pay attention to notice it

42. Milanista says:

AC Milan Ratings????

43. Man u says:

yh, beatin the goalie is well easy, and answering to rudic, i punished him on fifa too, and if i remember rightly, i pummeled you, fifa 10 is good, so pes fans, do 1

44. Man u says:

and, who wants evertons ratings?, no one really cares, Ronaldo left united, so what, uniteds still the best team in the world, and ronaldos still the best player, and haters need to stop playing the messi card!!, seriously its boring

45. JACOB says:

ac milan ratings????

46. EA_Mike says:

Why not wait till the full game arrives to discuss the ratings.

I am a data reviewer and all I can tell you is that I was not happy with the ratings for teams like Tottenham and Everton.

Some players like Modric and Arteta are given as high ratings as some “big 4″ players.

Ridiculous.

47. sean says:

aston villas ratings???

48. 2sik says:

Benzema 86, L.Diarra 84 OMG wat goin on

Benzema is wack!!! he payed in a poor leauge thats why he scored lots of goal. i didnt see him score alot for france.

Diarra i would give him ”71” he was crap for arsenal and arsenal plays his way

and RVP only 84 hes like one of the best players in the world not the best but one of the best

• john says:

diara not so much a 71 mayb a 79 hes not as good as terry or anyone and there like 83′s benzema is not one of the best players in the orld he shud b about an 82

• vldkzn says:

Totally agree with the rvp rating! 2008/2009 was his best season so far as agreed by many critics so why is he only 84? EA better work on their over-rated & under-rated ratings soon

• Kawshik says:

I’m also not satisfied with the rating of RVP. He should have got 86. Fabregas should have got 88, Diaby 83 nasri 84 eduardo 84 song 81 wallcott 84 almunia 84/85 vermaleen 83 and Bendtner 83. And the players outside Arsenal should be David Villa 88, Iniesta 89, xavi 88, Gourcuff 86, Sergio Ramos 86, Forlan 86, pique 84, Albiol 84. But Berbatove should have given 80/81 for his poor performence but he is at 85. What’s wrong with EA man!

49. EA_Mike says:

search youtube FIFA 10 newest videos
    scroll down and there are some ratings videos, check them if youre that desperate

50. ellis says:

i think fifa 10 is going be great

51. ellis says:

PES is not going to be better then fifa 10 i think manchester city are going to be great and so are real madrid..

52. ellis says:

Fifa 10 is going to be 10/10 if what they say it is..

53. Leigh- efc says:

just someone give me the everton rating’s bloody hell, maybe because arteta is a better player than most top 4 players.

54. alan dodd says:

why cant you dive it happens all the time in real life n makes the game fun pes has it !

55. Junaz says:

Hi. Good indept review. Im a football fan, pro evo as wel as fifa. Enjoyd fifas come back from ’08 onwards, they have come a long way. I hav both fifa n pes09 bt found myself playn pes more often this last year as it has a beta flowing gameplay however fifas graphics playd on high definition is untouchble. Can hardly wait 2 put the to 2 battle this year. Happi dribblin;)

56. Mike says:

Great review! Thus Far FIFA 10 sounds a lot better than PES… Much more polished as well. I wish I lived in the UK right now. Us North Americans have still yet to get our hands on FIFA… 12 more days, its driving me crazy!

57. The Gaffer says:

Be sure to check out the interview with FIFA 10 producer David Rutter just released on the EPL Talk Podcast at:

It’s also on iTunes under “EPL Talk Soccer.”

58. Pratap says:

PES has for a long time been better than FIFA, but PES 09 was absolutely pathetic. FIFA games are unrealistic in the sense that you can take a good player and blast the ball into the net from 30 yards regularly(also true for PES 09), which is a bad thing for players who want a proper football game like myself.PES 06 was good in this respect.I’m lookin forward to FIFA 10 after readin about all the enhancements they have offered. Hopefully FIFA 10 wont let me down as the previous FIFA games have.

59. shoalcave says:

worst fifa 10 review ive read for a long long time… stop lying to urself matie! fifa 10(like fifa 09) really sucks! EA put the old wine in a new bottle and are shelving it out to people who expect much better from them… the fifa franchise still dosent come near to real-life football. the passing, the crossing, and the scoring is waaaay too easy for a serious football game.Goalkeepers are still stupid(from just behind the halfway line, aim for the opponents goal, and hold the cross button, the idiot goalkeeper will look at the ball sailing into the goal 6/10 times) in the end, fifa feels like sunday football… nd the 360 control… lets not even go there, they shell out the same movement, under a new name, and suddenly, its a miraculous thing!!! grow up people… smell the fresh air, fifa has never been a great football game… you and i both deserve better for our hard earned money… i feel cheated after buying fifa 10.

btw, is this pes game good? ive been hearing a lot about it but couldnt get a legal copy of it… when is pes 10 coming out? or is it out yet???

• Amernee says:

Haha not a single true word in that entire comment. Everything about Fifa 10 has been tweaked and refined. Scoring from the half way line? Righto son haha. Someone mentioned that it was easy to drill the ball into the net from 30yrds out? Whaat?? Long range goals are about as common as they are in real life. I’ll regularly tuck it away from the edge of the box but 30 yards? Nah…

I loved the PES games up until the 07/08 season. Got Fifa 08 and never looked back! PES actually infuriates me! The passing is terrrrible! If you like your football with an arcade touch and that pick-up-and-play factor PES is the way to go (although it’s still poor). Fifa 10 is out-and-out football simulated.

P.S – New training mode! 5 v 5 on a full length pitch = hours of fun :D

60. shoalcave says:

7-8 days of playing and i beat real madrid and barcelona with a 8+ goal difference in legendary mode… thats a good football game? have you ever played REAL life football? i don’t think its fair that anyone can just play any game for a week and become a pro at it… football’s not that kind of a sport… either, you’ve never really played football, or you’re head’s too full with cricket/rugby/baseball to understand the beautiful game… i would have given this game 10/10 if it had been called ‘flash bang soccer’ but since its trying very hard to simulate real life football, it gets a 2.7/10…
    get over the hype man! we deserve better for our hard earned money…

• Blake says:

you are correct about ea making this game a little bit on the unrealistic side. i play soccer as well, and i know on most occasions, if not all, the scores for both teams normally never gets over 3 or 4. However, fifa 10 wants to retain a little bit of the arcadishness or else it would be a bit of a drag. I STILL LOVE SOCCER THOUGH!

61. shoalcave says:

and on top of that, you cant dive! bummer!

62. Blake says:

i have been playing the fifa 10 demo as well as the pes 10 demo for quite a while and fifa 10 is definetely better than pes 10. The players in fifa 10 feel like actual humans on the field, unlike in pes 10 where every player feels like a robot. The keepers in fifa 10 are also way more intelligent than in pes 10. i can just sprint up to the goal in pes 10 and crack one a few feet from the keeper and he will just let the ball go in. I won my first matc in the pes 10 demo 9-0. I was france and my opponent was spain. The shooting in pes 10 dosent feel quite as good as fifa 10 because i can almost feel the chipshot or the finness shot or the fourty yard crack in my controller, unlike pes 10. I have already ordered fifa 10 and i am very much looking forward to the latest addition to my favorite soccer game!

63. big al says:

Im just wondering, with this game i no i said the one on one thing but now ive copped goals from the guy having a shot into my keepa who has jst pamed it into his path into goal or the one on one bumps out of my keepas hands and jst needs a tap of cirlcle to score in an unguarded goal jst minor keepa stuff that hets annoying, only fault of the game :)

64. Dave says:

Fifa 09 couldn’t of been a worse game! The players had the slowest reaction time in the world, goals always reacted the same with the net and the kepper was very predictable… If fifa 10 then good luck to all those stubborn fifa 10 fans.. PES2010 all the way..

65. SG-yang says:

i realized one thing. For those who complain about Fifa09/10 being a lousy game usual play using PC. For god sake. pls try playing the PS3 version. (There’s a different between PS3 & xbox as well, i played both and PS3 is the best.)

I used to be PES fans but since Fifa09 came out, Its totally beat PES. Tried both PES10 & Fifa 10 on my PS3. Fifa10 still win.

And for those joker who say they can win barc / real Madrid 8 goal difference . I believe it either u are playing using PSP(the weakest AI) or simply dream tat.

66. Rohan says:

Yo!
    Everytime I play a match online i fifa 10 the guy I meet chooses his favourite team SO fast!
    And I have to look my team up.. What do I do to make a team my favo so I can choose it quick…???

67. sahil says:

in fifa 10 a c milan is in which league

68. Everton ratings Mike says:

Anyone know Everton ratings?

69. Get a life says:

shoalcave is lying LOLOLOL !!

70. Pingback: Red Dead Redemption Gameplay – Posse | Poker and Movies