The FIFA 10 Trailer has been released for the upcoming video game by EA Sports. This one is viewable in HD and features actual footage from the game, which is scheduled for release on October 2, 2009.
Here’s the official trailer:
Some of the new or enhanced features in FIFA 10 will include:
- The transfer system will be upgraded, so it’s more authentic
- Preseason friendlies will be introduced
- Kit numbers can once again be edited
- The fatigue of players will be more realistic and authentic
- Total Football Experience will be a new feature giving players football news such as results, fixtures and player transfers,
- A new Assistant Manager feature is available where he’ll rotate your players and aid with team selection.