WED, 3PM ET
STO
LEI
SAT, 10AM ET
SUN
TOT

Liverpool Third Kit 09/10 Season Officially Revealed

liverpool third shirt 2009 2010 Liverpool Third Kit 09/10 Season Officially Revealed

A new photograph of Liverpool’s third kit for the 2009-2010 season has been officially revealed by the club website.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is pictured wearing the European away kit for the 2009-2010 season. Designed and manufactured by Adidas, the new kit is white with the familiar three red stripes from Adidas, while the sponsor name is shown in green.

Back in June, EPL Talk published a photograph of the new shirt. Since then, the Christmas-coloured kit has been well received by fans judging by the comments posted and feedback received.

So far, for me, this is the smartest design of any of the new jerseys unveiled by Premier League clubs for the 2009-2010 season. What do you think? Click the comments link below and share your opinion.

Source: Todo Sobre Camisetas.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

Related Posts:

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Liverpool Third Kit 09/10 Season Officially Revealed

1. El Nani says:

I had a dream about this Kit.. Liverpool won the league with it though.. In my dream that is.. Love the full white.. its now Home – all red, Away-all black, Europe- all white… WOWO

2. abhishek says:

maybe they ll win the champions league with this kit :)

3. Curtis says:

This is just a plain vanilla kit. Nothing special about it. I like the collar, but I have seen better. To be the best kit, in my mind, they would have to take a chance. That is why I really like Man Utd’s new kit, especially the keeper kit. It is daring but smart at the same time. If Man Utd had but a polo collar on it, it would be the best kit I’ve seen in a long time.

4. Z says:

I prefer the black away kit. MU’s kit was the black V originally supposed to be higher up or something? The MU kit V is hard, which looks ugly when the shirt is bent. Nice though. Liverpool and MU. Chelsea’s chest pads suck.

5. gladys ilibeno says:

i really like this kit is very nice i think with this Liverpool will win the premier league the champion the season

6. PaulC says:

It’s almost identical to the away kit from two seasons ago.
    I do like this kit, but football is out of hand with the new kits.

7. Kenny says:

Easily one of the better new kits this year. It’s a nice clean design, that is(unfortunately) miles ahead of either of Arsenal’s two new pinstriped kits. I could do without the extra 3 stripes on the lower arm though, I get it is Adidas’ signature trademark, but I wish they didn’t have to use it on every shirt they make.

8. NSBG says:

I LIKE ALL THREE LIVERPOOL KITS OF THIS NEW SEASON! THEY WILL BE THE SMARTEST PLAYERS ON FIELD, BELIEVE ME!!!
    RED, BLACK AND WHITE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

9. T-Bull says:

I actually prefer the white kit from a couple years back, had a touch more red trim which was not so plain, but at least there are no chestpads ! I also agree teams change the kits too often. I would like the home kit to be pretty much the same with occasional updates, but change the away and 3rd kit every couple of years. I think the current liverpool home kit is timeless and one of the best in recent history , and I will hate to see it go after next season.