THURS, 1PM ET
VIL4
ZUR1
THURS, 3PM ET
MON5
APO0

Manchester United Away Jersey For 09/10 Season Leaked

manchester united away jersey1 Manchester United Away Jersey For 09/10 Season Leaked

Is this the new Man United away jersey for the 2009-2010 season? It sure looks like it.

The leaked picture features a gray shirt with a blue V (or chevron, as the Brits like to say). Designed and manufactured by Nike, it features a similar design to Man United’s new home kit.

The shirt colours are definitely a diversion from what United has done in the past, but if the colours represented in the picture above are true, I wonder what the Red Devils will think about wearing the sky blue colour of their cross-town brethren?

Tip: Football Shirt Culture.

Pre-Order The New Man United Home Kit Today

Pre-order the new home Man United shirt or kit today so you’ll be the first to get it. UK residents can order here through Kitbag, while US residents can order here, through Kitbag USA.

Related Posts:

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to Manchester United Away Jersey For 09/10 Season Leaked

1. Ragg red says:

apparently the shirt is a fake from Thailand.

2. wllmhll says:

quite a minger, methinks. i know its the same design as the home kit, but this looks more like a training top. as is the home kit.

3. nat says:

couldent be…
    light blue is man citys colour..
    a united jersey has never had light blue EVER

4. Daniel D'souza says:

It is ok I think…….

5. John says:

Only United can wear a shirt like that and not get picked on. Wow is all I can say, they couldn’t think of any other better combinations instead of coal and light blue?

6. bryan says:

What a terrible shirt. Have United not learned a lesson from their previous grey shirt which was ditched half way through the season because players could not pick each other out. And the design is the amongst the most drab I have ever seen!!!!!!

7. Joe the Brit says:

That’s American Bullshit.
    Never would United be seen to wear that shade of blue….. Never

8. Matthew says:

LOL. I can’t stand Manure and this shirt, like their home kit, is hideous. In fact practically every PL home and away shirt I’ve seen so far is pretty awful. I suspect the gamble many clubs have taken to break with tradition and sport monstrosities like this for money spinning purposes will backfire massively when no-one buys them.

• pete' lagat says:

We dont buy them because they look pretty,i’d buy a man utd jersey regardless of its colour and that V stands for victory.

9. Akers says:

I like it more than the home kit to be honest.

10. edgar says:

I hate both of United’s kits this coming season. I will not be buying either. I was hoping that at least the picture leaked for the away kit in earlier weeks was going to be white with a red chevron. I liked that one.

11. tom says:

Its just the reverse of colours of one of the new GK tops, therefore I think it may be fake or a training top, too much of a coincidence and could be easily photoshopped, still it looks alright though…

12. man utd says:

i don’t like this one!

13. Annujj says:

the nike logo on this shirt isnt original..
    the original logo has a lesser curve…this cannot be the original jersey

14. Lennon says:

Shirt looks like it’s had a bunch of oily grime wiped off of it to reveal a Manchester United kit… and frankly I’d rather wear a shirt covered in oily grime than a ManUre shirt.

15. mdove11 says:

I really hope this isn’t the actual shirt. I wasn’t crazy about the new home one, at first (would have preferred a white “V”), but it has grown on me, however.

I know it’s just as plausible/not plausible, but a week ago, a white with red “V” and black with red “V” cropped up on ebay, just to be taken down immediately. Thy were listed as “away” and “3rd.”

16. joseph says:

oh God no!
    Grey with light blue.
    Italy looked terribly in light blue and brown.
    I don`t associate grey and brown with football, nor with any other sport. How about with yellow and blue?

17. Abhishek says:

isnt the away jersey obvious after looking at the GK away jersey. “Terrible” is the only word that comes to my mind

18. Abhishek says:

its not grey it is black

19. rhys says:

its photoshoped guys….. its sucks

20. Shanawar says:

da home shirt iz awesome but diz is totally opposite to ir

21. MUFC_Don says:

I don’t think it’s real.
    I don’t know any team that has the same colour gk and outfeild players kit.
    I think they should stick to the medium blue or maybe go with black.
    SAF better not piss me off and not sign anyone else this summer though.

22. Andrew says:

Why are brits and footie fans in particular such pompous jerks about their shirts.
    I kind of like this shirt, I would have preferred a red chev but what are you gonna do.

23. NSBG says:

WHATEVER IT IS, IT’S AWFUL MAN! DISGUSTING SHIRT!

24. Evan says:

Manchester city is the best. oh, wait… this is a Man U shirt. damn….

CTID

25. Obi Wan Kentucky says:

One word… “YIKES!”

26. Taylor says:

I like the black, however, the blue seems a tad close to City’s colour – no? And does anyone know if they will change both kits completely for next season, because of the new sponsorship deal with A-eon and all that?

27. Ipperz says:

The home and away both aren’t the greatest.
    But i think the blue and black go quite well together, don’t they?
    I would have preferred to have seen the yellow and green halves back – I LOVED THAT 90s KIT!!!

28. Anthony says:

this is the real manchester united away jersey. all is black
    it is cool man
    with the blue royal chevron, this shirt is diffrent with MU jersey before, but still MU is the best
    Glory Man United

29. Kieran says:

Historicalfootballkits.co.uk are showing it as the away kit so it’s probably real

30. sophie says:

yes this is the new shirt. i like it is is cool and in fashion. i think it is way better than last year. i would of prefared the blue to be red though becuase i prefare black and red to black and blue. i wil certainly be buying it and the home shirt. i also like the away goal keeper shirt i think it stands out and id differant and in fashion

31. sam montgomery says:

i think this man u shirt is absaloutly sexy, i am goin to buy this and the home shirt as soon as i can when i get let out on day release cus im mental cus i support chelsea but i like manu shirts…yeh, thats it, youve got it. hahaha you probabaly dont have a clue what the milk botlle in the shirt will have on crocadiles in the past but to have a smile is not essential but… dairy caramels smell of cows but the happiness of jewish dogs lies in the hands of steven speilberg… what… yes… thts it. anyway this chesterfield shirt up above is quite nice and im probabaly gunna buy it so i can give it to my dog to use as a toilet.. what?

32. SDP says:

LOOK all you haterz… this top(if it is the real one) is nice! jus because were the best team in the world n all u others have to get arab/russian billionaires just to compete with a predominantly british team… get a grip foolz!!! i would defo buy this!

33. ricki says:

the ‘V’ is to commemorate a kit they wore on thier first double or summit, cant honestly remember, i also remember reading summit bout how a new kit was to poke fun at city in a way, maybe this is it?

34. nortbert norman norris says:

oi… ricki… u dont knw nothing if u think the V is to remember when they first did the double then u shouldnt be a manu fan. any loyal manu fan would know tht the V is the commemerate 100 years at old trafford so hahahahaha ur not a manu fan. “how a new kit was to poke fun at city in a way”. hahahahahaha. never heard such non sense, ur weird if u think tht. lol so actually do some research on the history of manu and get ur facts right before u leave a comment thinking u know it all bwt the club. so hahaha.

35. Camber says:

This is the real shirt. Theyre wearing it in the Audi Cup Final right now. The blue, however, is much darker than it looks in this picture.

36. boe-x says:

it was s0 cool…
    urm hw bout tha price 4 dz kit

37. tomor says:

weery nice kit … Manchester Uniteddd champion new season ;)

38. DA BOSS MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

MAN UNITED CHAMPIONS RONALDO IS A GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE NEW HOME KIT AND THIS AWAY ONE WHAT ARE PEOPLE ON ABOUT JUST BECAUSE THERES A BIT OF BLUE ON IT!!!! IT ISN’T BLUE ITS NAVY ANYWAY! IT AINT A MAN CITY SHIRT!!!!! DONT YOU LOT REMEMBER LAST SEASONS MAN CITY AWAY KIT HAD A REDDISH COLOUR ON IT!!! DIDN’T HEAR PEOPLE COMPLAININ BOUT THAT!!!!!!!!! IT AINT BOUT THE KIT IT BOUT THE TEAM SO PISS OFF TO MAN CITY IF U DONT LIKE IT YOU AINT TRUE RED DEVILS!!!!!!! I AM!!!!!!!!!! GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIITED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!