Is this the new Man United away jersey for the 2009-2010 season? It sure looks like it.
The leaked picture features a gray shirt with a blue V (or chevron, as the Brits like to say). Designed and manufactured by Nike, it features a similar design to Man United’s new home kit.
The shirt colours are definitely a diversion from what United has done in the past, but if the colours represented in the picture above are true, I wonder what the Red Devils will think about wearing the sky blue colour of their cross-town brethren?
Tip: Football Shirt Culture.
Pre-Order The New Man United Home Kit Today
- Manchester United Change Transfer Policy,
- Manchester United Summer Transfer Targets,
- Interview With Man United Legend Paddy Crerand,
- Rafa Or Fergie: Who Spends More In The Transfer Market,
- Photos Of Official Man United Home Shirt For 2009/2010 Season.