TV Schedule For Premier League Finale
The final day of the 2008/2009 Premier League season is this Sunday, and all of the attention will be focused on the bottom of the table to determine who will be relegated or not. Here’s the TV schedule for residents in the UK and USA:
- Aston Villa vs. Newcastle – Sky Sports 1, 4pm BST
- Hull vs. Manchester United – Sky Sports 3, 4pm BST
- Sunderland vs. Chelsea – Sky Sports Red Button, 4pm BST
- West Ham vs. Middlesbrough – Setanta Sports, 4pm BST
- Hull City v Manchester United, Fox Soccer Channel, 11am ET
- Aston Villa v Newcastle, Setanta Sports, 11am ET
- Sunderland v Chelsea, Setanta Xtra, 11am ET
- West Ham v Middlesbrough, Fox Soccer Channel, 1pm ET [tape delay]
- Arsenal v Stoke City, Setanta Sports, 1pm ET [tape delay]
- Liverpool v Spurs, Fox Soccer Channel, time TBD [tape delay]
- Man City v Bolton, Setanta Sports, time TBD [tape delay]
- Wigan v Portsmouth, Setanta Sports [tbd], time TBD [tape delay]
My only concern about the US TV schedule is that we won’t be able to see Middlesbrough get relegated live on television (or perform a miraculous escape). To me, I’d much prefer to see West Ham v Middlesbrough on Setanta Xtra than Sunderland versus Chelsea. There’s still a chance that Sunderland may get relegated instead of Boro, but I doubt it.
Premier League Finale: Live Blog
No matter whether you like in the UK, US or anywhere else around the world, be sure to join us on Sunday at 10:45am ET/3:45pm GMT for a live blog with EPL Talk writer Paul Bestall to celebrate the finale of the Premier League season. Paul will be live blogging from England, so be sure to join him online to for the highs and lows of the thrilling last day of the season. Visit http://epltalk.com on Sunday for the live blog experience.
All US TV schedules are subject to change.