WED, 2:45PM ET
ROMA
CSKA
WED, 2:45PM ET
ATH
SHA

Bolton Wanderers Home Football Kit For 09/10 Season Revealed

new bolton wanderers home shirt Bolton Wanderers Home Football Kit For 09/10 Season Revealed

Bolton Wanderers have unveiled their new home kit for the 2009-2010 season, and boy is it awful.

Why on earth they decide not to consult fans regarding these designs before they’re released to the public, I don’t know. For the 2008-2009 season, the Trotters wore a football shirt that was designed, not on purpose I hope, to look like a sports bra. Now the new Bolton home kit (pictured above) looks just as bad. The bottom half of the football shirt looks like a tea towel.

The new Bolton Wanderers home football kit is designed and manufactured by Reebok and sponsored by 188Bet. The shirt will be worn by Bolton for the first time this Saturday when they play Hull City in their final home match of the season.

What are your thoughts about Bolton’s new football kit? Click the comments link below to share your opinion.

For the largest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Bolton Wanderers Home Football Kit For 09/10 Season Revealed

1. adWilk says:

Stop posting about bolton! That’s two horribly written and amazingly negative posts you’ve put up today.

2. Mr.L says:

Probably wrote by a united fan with a low sperm count…
    Yes, the kit is quite bad but i think you’re over-reacting slightly….
    I support Bolton and don’t like this shirt but it’ll grow on me like it will grow on you all!.

3. Keegan says:

That is an ugly kit. They managed to top the previous Sports bra effort. I’m a Bolton fan, so I’m entitled to be disappointed in this ugly-assed kit.

4. Burt Reynolds says:

ugly, but at least they’re not wearing the damn bra-harness thing anymore.

5. Scott says:

HIDEOUS!

6. David Nathaniel says:

Yuck!!

7. Gaz says:

Nearly….so very nearly…as bad as Wigans!

8. ryan says:

do bolton hate their fans? how else do you explain them having easily the ugliest kit 2 years running?

9. S Smith says:

Sorry to disappoint to AdWilk and Mr. L, but as a Bolton fan, in my opinion this is an awful shirt. The best thing related to the shirt is this report, which makes some valid points. I can only assume that Reebok, who are still making the shirts, are having the last laugh at losing the shirt sponsorship.

10. TANGODANCER says:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

11. The orange 188 part of the logo dominates the whole shirt, with the most important part, the club crest, paling into insignificance in comparison. What a horribly garish logo. Like you said, an awful kit.

12. adam howard says:

I like the design of the kit but not the sponsor in the middle. Its one of those kits that will grow on me the more i see it. I’ve seen much worse.

13. chris howard says:

i agree with my brother. The design its self is ok but not the sponsor 188. The colour scheme of the shirt is nice. Maybe if they change the colour of the 188 sponsor to navy blue. Like the shorts it might match better. me and my brother adam both are trotters fans. we both think everyone should buy the new top get behind the team next season. Fianaly i would like to say well done to gary megson on a good solid season. megsons no 1

14. neon says:

Are the Howard brothers on crack???
    It’s as if the designer (for want of a better title) decided to do a little bit of everything. We’ve got the contrasting shoulder piece . . . but only on one side, some blue, not quite diamond thingy’s on the sleeve, a traditional, all white body section that suddenly becomes a patchwork quilt with a middle eastern prayer rug.
    Sorry boys! Better than last year, but still butt-ugly.

15. Si Dangerous says:

An awful shirt to complement our awful style of play.

16. birch says:

Someone is obviously clinging on to their jobs for dear life, the fella who came up with this should be flogged on the town hall steps!

Instaed of feeling the need to go crazy with a spirograph why dont they go for a more classic design, plain white. Look at what Umbro are currently doing coming up with classic designs for England and Man Citys new shirt. They look better and i bet we would sell a hell of a lot more! This would mean more money for Reebok and more money for us to spend on players!!!

17. Clarke says:

I am a Bolton fan and I think it is a joke. I have seen better kits on the park on Sundays. For the second season running I will not be purchasing one. As long as the team is better than the kit I dont find this too much of a problem.

18. Samp127 says:

Well i have to say there is alot going on on it. But this is how i felt last season, but in the end i got to like that kit, especially with the red numbers and names. This certainly isnt the most advertising picture of the kit, i will buy the kit, purely because i am a Bolton fan.
    I also hope that Ricardo Gardner will be fit to play some time soon.

19. Flash says:

This is the worst kit i have seen in a long while. Its a discrace to the Bolton team and i think that it would meake our team a laughing stock

20. Matilda says:

As a Bolton fan I am appalled! What are they thinking with the stripes? Do they seek the slimming effects of horizontal stripes? And the orange logo is hideous.

21. chris howard says:

no neon the howard brothers are’nt on crack.In the end its not how cool the kit is. Its about winning football matches. As long as we win matches then i don’t care if we wear chipmunk outfits. As much as i think kevin davies is a good player. I think he needs to go for the team to change its style of play. We need a younger striker to parttner johan up front. Johan a good player but needs more support up with him. Megson needs to more youth than old. megsons no 1

22. alfie howard says:

Both my brothers r right. its not the kit that wins football matces. Its the palyers. I think the kit is ugly aswell but idont really care. If by a miracle the reason we don’t win football matches by wearing a ugly kit. than i’ll run round the reebok stadium naked. With the words written on my huge c..k its the new bolton kits fult. Away from the kit i think megson is a legand and deserves the money he wants to bulid the new bolton team to take us to the stars.

23. LI Matt says:

1993 called, it wants its horrific shirt design back.

24. rob seddon says:

Did they run out of material 3 quarters of the way down and then use some yassa arafat turban material. How come most clubs have decent kits but we never do. If the new home shirt isn’t to your liking at least you could purchase our lovely mustard and grey away kit !!

25. Marcus Ralphson says:

When i first saw the shirt i felt physically sick

26. Daniel Noble says:

i like the lines at the bottom of the shirt but the sponsor 188.bet stands out too much and ruins the kit.

27. Tash says:

I was at the game yesterday and the terrible kit reflects the pathetic performance by all player (minus Jussi as per usual). To whoever wrote ‘megson no1′ get a grip. His negative style of football and terrible tactics is making our beloved football team a laughing stock… and the shirt doesnt help!

28. steve says:

I am a bolton fan and this shirt is awful but if they get the results next season
    who gives a flyin.

29. Robbo says:

When I first saw the shirt I brought up my breakfast but I’ve seen it for the second time today and I just brought up bile because I’ve not had anything to eat yet !!

30. Clive Atherton says:

Looks like something B&Q staff might wear! Could be better.

31. Stan Bowles says:

Not sure what you’re all whining about. There’s nowt wrong wi’ it.

Besides, when did the kit ever accumulate league points?

32. William says:

I agree with stan…..they’res nothing wrong with the shirt and it does not reflect on winning or losing! Besides i’ve seen worse kit’s!!! its actually growing on me now! wasn’t too keen at the start! But now it doesent look all that bad! Goalkeeper kit is well better than the lime green….I mean common!

33. Jack says:

I don’t really see any problem with the kit. At least we’ve finally got a proper sponsor, even if we’ve gotta share it with Wigan… Still, best we’ve had for a while. Lets be honest, we’ve never been too great on the spectacular kit angle but it doesn’t matter and I like it anyway. To be fair, any real Bolton fan would rather wear this than any other teams shirt, even if they are a bit prettier.

34. Brady Taylor says:

whats so bad about the t-shirt? everybody else will be wearing the same one so whats it matter. your there to support your team not to look good so all try to write possitive instead of neggtive comments on here or there clearly isnt point of writing one.

35. Daddy Howard says:

Sorry about my lads…they’re talking crap. This is the worst kit I have ever seen in my life. I wouldn’t dress Guantanamo Bay prisoners in it.
    The whole country is laughing at our beloved club. It started with the appointment of Megson…it will end with his dismissal.

Gartside…get it sorted!

36. benn howarth says:

Howard bothers, you seriously are on crack! if you think megson did a good job, we just escaped relagation, with stoke finishing above us! Wigan finishing above us and it wont surprise me if Blackburn finish above us! A new manager would do me sweet. Owen coyle maybe?! but apart from keeping us up in his first season he done nothing. And how can you say we need to replace Davies he bin our best player! id be looking at a new centre half instead of O’Brian, now thats a donkey!

37. a.sugar says:

this is distraught your fired

38. a.sugar says:

i support bwfc but the kit is damn rubbish

39. Mr.L says:

Okay, let’s picture it without the idiotic bar-code look-a-like design.
    It puts a different edge on things.

40. Michael D. says:

It’s disgusting and atrocious that Bolton think they can copy the sponsor of their much better neighbors Wigan Athletic.

41. Natalie Hulston says:

Im A bolton fan .. and i love the new kit. cant wait for next season. saturdays are boring now without football :( x

42. adam says:

well its not as bad as uniteds kit clearly

43. shitonurdick says:

Alls i see on here are a lot of whinging bitches! What the frig does the kit matter as long as the players in it do their shit, they aren’t meant to be fashionable or do you dimwits go out on a saturday night wearing one?

I like the kit i think the away is better though.

44. Terry Hope says:

Perfect for Bolton they look like little babys in bibs

45. The new bolton kit is beutiful it is the nicest kit this season lovin it boys .

46. Borat says:

Oh my freakin god. How many Howards are there? Bolton time to change from reebok. But I don’t know to much cause i’m from Kazackstan

47. Nick Mather says:

It would be really nice without the bottom bit. Looks like an after thought but the shoulder design and the crest mounted on the pocket are nice

48. Wilma says: