Now a new picture of the Manchester United away shirt in question has been revealed. The retro design is on purpose. The shirt is a tribute to the 1909 shirt that Man United won the FA Cup title in 100 years ago.
The shirt features an old fashioned collar, a red V on the front and the Saudi Telecom logo who are being touted as a potential sponsor of Manchester United to replace AIG.
What are your thoughts about the new design and whether this could be the real version or not? Click the comments link below and let us know.
For the widest selection of Premier League shirts for all 20 clubs, visit the EPL Talk Shop.
Pre-Order The New Man United Home Kit Today
- Manchester United Change Transfer Policy,
- Manchester United Summer Transfer Targets,
- Interview With Man United Legend Paddy Crerand,
- Rafa Or Fergie: Who Spends More In The Transfer Market,
- Photos Of Official Man United Home Shirt For 2009/2010 Season.