These will be rapid fire after the fun day of news already discussed.
* Shawn Wright-Phillips receives a three match ban for the kick he gave Rory Delap. Delap is supporting SWP saying he deserved what he got after his tackle on him. And through all of this, Jose Bosingwa is just laughing that he got away with nothing.
* Monday was the 30th anniversary of the first million pound transfer, that of Trevor Francis.
* Edwin Van der Sar is getting bored about talking about the goalless record he currently has in England. Don’t blame him, I’m sure he’s getting tired of people telling him he’s that good.
* Speaking of Manchester United, Mike Phelan admits they are gunning for the quad.
* Steve Bruce admits he got the team selection all wrong against Fulham.
* Tim Howard is singing all of Jo’s praises. Let’s see how that feeling is towards the end of the loan move.
* Tony Pulis hopes that Ricardo Fuller won’t have to miss the rest of this season due to his shoulder injury.
* I wonder how much hot water Gareth Southgate will be in after saying Middlesbrough are 85 million in debt? For a man who isn’t exactly safe in his position, that’s information I wouldn’t be letting the public in on.
* And finally, Eduardo is expected to play for Croatia on Wednesday. I am honestly amazed he is back this soon.