ESPN and Setanta announced last week that both networks will immediately begin sharing the broadband rights in the United States for the Carling Cup, Coca-Cola Championship and Football League. But how exactly will games be split between Setanta Broadband and ESPN360? Here’s how:
- ESPN360 will have the first pick of Carling Cup matches from round 1 through round 5,
- ESPN360 has non-exclusive rights to the Carling Cup semi-final and final,
- ESPN360 has the first pick of any Coca-Cola Championship games,
- Starting next season, ESPN360 will have the first pick of any Coca-Cola Championship games except for Saturday’s 12:15pm ET game where Setanta will have first rights, and
- ESPN360 will have second selection of semi-final playoffs from the Coca-Cola Championship, League One and League Two.