WED, 3PM ET
STO
LEI
SAT, 10AM ET
SUN
TOT

England vs Kazakhstan To Be Televised Live On Fox Soccer Channel

fox soccer channel England vs Kazakhstan To Be Televised Live On Fox Soccer ChannelWhere can you find England against Kazakhstan on US TV tomorrow? The important 2010 World Cup Qualifying match will be shown live on Fox Soccer Channel beginning at Noon ET/9am PT.

This is part of the deal that Fox Sports International announced in May whereby Fox Soccer Channel has the TV rights to England’s home matches for the next four years.

In team news, John Terry will miss the match due to an injury. In his place, Rio Ferdinand will captain the team. The last piece of news is that Wayne Rooney has shaved the hair off his head (seriously).

6 Responses to England vs Kazakhstan To Be Televised Live On Fox Soccer Channel

1. Simon Burke. says:

Awesome i would have PPVd this as I have guests coming but this will save me some cash! Thanks!

2. eplnfl says:

Sounds like DVR material for me. USA v. Cuba on on ESPN. Do we really want a international game just when the plot line in Prem was getting so interesting!

3. Simon Burke. says:

Nah, watch them both! I am going to the US game, first game at RFKdump for 4 years for the National team. I have no idea how DC qualifies for a game as the stadium is dreadful by comparison to others in the country – but I am not complaining, shoudl be a good night out!

4. ozer says:

get in england won up urs kazakhstan

5. Stephen says:

Anyone with Dish Network notice the new channel that's popped into the old Gol TV channel 407?

It's labeled FSESP, which I assume stands for Fox Sports Espana. When I try to switch to it, I get a message saying it's blocked in my area.

The schedule looks very similar to FSC, with a few differences (no Sky Sports News for example).

Anyone know anything about it?

6. The Gaffer says:

Stephen, it's Fox Sports Espanol – which has similar programming to Fox Soccer Channel with some differences. Biggest difference of all is that it's Spanish language.