SUN, 8:30AM ET
TRI
THFC
SAT, 7:45AM ET
AST
NEW

Premier League Teams Appearing Most Often On Setanta Sports

Premier League Teams Appearing Most Often On Setanta SportsIn our continuing analysis of Premier League matches on TV, here are the teams that will be shown most frequently on Setanta Sports for the first few months of the 2008/2009 season, as of press time

1. Liverpool, 7 times
  17. West Brom, 4
  18. Wigan, 3
  19. Man City, 2
  20. Hull, 2

8 Responses to Premier League Teams Appearing Most Often On Setanta Sports

1. Lonnie says:

Odd. The reigning champs are usually the most featured club, at least from what I can recall. I wonder what’s caused the shift this year?

2. pigmaster says:

My guess is that they are picked up by other stations. That’s why there are low ManU and Arsenal.

3. AtlantaPompey says:

Only twice? Makes me wonder why I pay for that channel!!!

4. AtlantaPompey says:

I mean…

Only four times? Makes me wonder why I pay for that channel!!!

(If only I could read better…)

5. SSReporters says:

Surprise, more Chelsea bias from FSC.

6. SSReporters says:

Surprise, more Chelsea bias from Setanta.

I blame AtlantaPompey. :D

7. AtlantaPompey says:

Me? Why me? Not my fault… ;)

PFCtv is where I’m going to watch most matches apparently.

8. JAY says:

Where do you get your information from you fucking retard ? They are showing well more of man u matches than four. they have already shown more than four you dummy ! I'd love to punch you square in the face ! If you don't believe me check this link out>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.setanta.com/ie/Our-Sports/Football/Barclays... <<<<<< FUCKING RETARD MONKEY FISH