SUN, 8:30AM ET
SEA0
MON, 3PM ET
AST
SOU

0 Responses to Serie A Transfer Poll

1. Kevin Walker says:

I'm starting to think I should have included
    Mathieu Flamini.

ACMilan having three key players already in the poll just goes to show you my lack of vision means ACMilan is all business with so many new names in the line up.

2. Kevin Walker says:

I’m starting to think I should have included
    Mathieu Flamini.

3. Michael Petri says:

Im thinking Melo, Jovetic, Vargas and Gilardino will show next season that they should have been included!

4. Michael Petri says:

5. Michael/Kevin,
    I love what you guys do with Serie A Talk!
    Keep up the good work…
    I wanted to pass on the news that there is a new all inclusive fantasy Serie A site launching in a few weeks.
    It will feature the only free “Live” scoring Serie A fantasy game! There will also have several other interactive features so the fans will play a big role in the success of the site…It's exciting and I hope to see you guys there!

Regards,
    Vince Cullotta
    President
    My Serie A .com

6. Kevin says:

Bravo Vince!!!

I was just thinking about fantasy league REQUIRED for Serie A this morning.

Hope to see more attention drawn to Serie A this year with the influx of players from other leagues and of course the addition of Jose Mourinho who caught the attention of English League fans while at Chelsea.

I'll definitely be joining up and pass the information along to other fans of Italian football.

7. Michael/Kevin,
    I love what you guys do with Serie A Talk!
    Keep up the good work…
    It will feature the only free “Live” scoring Serie A fantasy game! There will also have several other interactive features so the fans will play a big role in the success of the site…It’s exciting and I hope to see you guys there!

Regards,
    Vince Cullotta
    President
    My Serie A .com

8. Kevin says:

Bravo Vince!!!

I was just thinking about fantasy league REQUIRED for Serie A this morning.

I’ll definitely be joining up and pass the information along to other fans of Italian football.

9. goran says:

amauri is the best player

10. goran says:

juventus foreveeeerrrrr amauri foreverrrrrrr amauriii forza juveeeeee

11. reyhan says:

as roma the best club seri a italia and the word