Houston at Charleston link
Miami FC at FC Dallas link
Cleveland City Stars at Chicago link
Chivas USA at Seattle link
Running updates below:
- Charleston dominates the first half against Houston and leads 1-0.
- The Dynamo have come out flying in the 2nd half with Cory Ashe helping to create chances for the two time defending MLS Cup champions.
- Crystal Palace leads Red Bull NY 1-0 at the half in Annapolis.
- Alex Alphonso has struck early as Miami FC has taken a 1-0 lead at Pizza Hut Park versus FC Dallas.
- Kansas City trails Carolina 1-0 in Cary, early second half.
- Charleston has just had man sent off and is down to ten men- 75 th min
- Palace scores. It’s Gary Brooks. Palace 2-0 RBNY, minute 80.
- GOAL Houston. 1-1. 89th minute. Wondo scores. The younger Wondo. Dusty Hudock has played well between the posts for the Battery, but he got beat there.
- GOAL FC Dallas. Dominic Oduro in first half stoppage time. Hoops draw even with the Blues.
- Houston and Charleston are headed to extra time.
- Marc Burch has scored twice late for DC United who lead Rochester 2-0 in stoppage time.
- Chicago has struck three times in the first half against the City Stars.
- The Red Bulls have lost 2-0 to Crystal Palace Baltimore.
- Kansas City has scored three times in twenty minutes to erase a 2-0 deficit and to beat Carolina in Cary.
- DC United has eliminated the 1999 Champion Rochester Rhinos
- Charleston is now down to nine men with another sending off in the 104th minute.
- Nine man Charleston defeats Houston in PKs. Alonso for Charleston was fantastic and as Brian said, the official was a disgrace and hopefully we will not see this particular ref again in the Cup.
- Seattle has come out flying against Chivas USA dominating the first 20 minutes. But now in the 2nd half they only lead 1-0.
- Abe Thompson scores in extra time to give the Hoops a 2-1 victory over Miami FC.
- Seattle wins 2-0.