US Open Cup Third Round Matches on Broadband Tonight (UPDATED)
Houston at Charleston link
Miami FC at FC Dallas link
Cleveland City Stars at Chicago link
Chivas USA at Seattle link
Running updates below:
- Charleston dominates the first half against Houston and leads 1-0.
- The Dynamo have come out flying in the 2nd half with Cory Ashe helping to create chances for the two time defending MLS Cup champions.
- Crystal Palace leads Red Bull NY 1-0 at the half in Annapolis.
- Alex Alphonso has struck early as Miami FC has taken a 1-0 lead at Pizza Hut Park versus FC Dallas.
- Kansas City trails Carolina 1-0 in Cary, early second half.
- Charleston has just had man sent off and is down to ten men- 75 th min
- Palace scores. It’s Gary Brooks. Palace 2-0 RBNY, minute 80.
- GOAL Houston. 1-1. 89th minute. Wondo scores. The younger Wondo. Dusty Hudock has played well between the posts for the Battery, but he got beat there.
- GOAL FC Dallas. Dominic Oduro in first half stoppage time. Hoops draw even with the Blues.
- Houston and Charleston are headed to extra time.
- Marc Burch has scored twice late for DC United who lead Rochester 2-0 in stoppage time.
- Chicago has struck three times in the first half against the City Stars.
- The Red Bulls have lost 2-0 to Crystal Palace Baltimore.
- Kansas City has scored three times in twenty minutes to erase a 2-0 deficit and to beat Carolina in Cary.
- DC United has eliminated the 1999 Champion Rochester Rhinos
- Charleston is now down to nine men with another sending off in the 104th minute.
- Nine man Charleston defeats Houston in PKs. Alonso for Charleston was fantastic and as Brian said, the official was a disgrace and hopefully we will not see this particular ref again in the Cup.
- Seattle has come out flying against Chivas USA dominating the first 20 minutes. But now in the 2nd half they only lead 1-0.
- Abe Thompson scores in extra time to give the Hoops a 2-1 victory over Miami FC.
- Seattle wins 2-0.