WED, 3PM ET
STO
LEI
SAT, 10AM ET
SUN
TOT

New 08/09 Portsmouth Home Shirt Revealed

A photo of Portsmouth’s new home shirt for the 2008/2009 season has been leaked. Manufactured by Canterbury, the home shirt features a blue and gold design that will mark the club’s 110th anniversary.

portsmouth home shirt New 08/09 Portsmouth Home Shirt Revealed

Thanks to the Football Shirts web site for discovering the picture.

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to New 08/09 Portsmouth Home Shirt Revealed

1. southseaPFC says:

It’s shit ffs

2. JenniP says:

While I didnt like the new white away shirt when I first saw it, it did grow on me, however that just isnt a traditional Pompey shirt I think it will go down in history a bad idea.

Especially if it goes with the blue shorts and socks. Pompey should be playing in the traditional Blue, White and Red.

Very glad I bought the away shirt for next season now.

3. Guillermo says:

Hmmmmm…
    Looks sexy….

4. AtlantaPompey says:

Pompey will be playing in a solid blue kit next year, over the objection of the majority of the supporters. The away kit looks nice. I wish the home kit had been the reverse of that one rather than with so much gold trim. The third kit will be black and the European kit, should we qualify, will be gold.

I won’t be buying the new home kit, but if they qualify for Europe, I will get the gold kit with the UEFA cup patch on it.

5. redpompsk1 says:

I can’t believe that the club are going to go with an all blue kit for next season. I think that this will be a disastrous decision similar to the fans reaction to Coventry’s brown kit from years gone by.

6. Pompeyboy says:

ITS HORRID!!!

7. hoatu says:

Awful effort. Portsmouth are Blue, White and Red. The kit looks like it’s been warn on a building site – it looks filthy!

8. azza pfc x) says:

Amazing shirt, i think it will grown on people even tho i think it is quality. It looks ready for europe.

play up pompey!!