FRI, 2:30PM ET
MUFC
HULL
SAT, 10AM ET
SWA
CRY

Interview with Setanta Sports: EPL Talk Podcast

Interview with Setanta Sports: EPL Talk PodcastIn episode 102 of the EPL Talk Podcast, EPL Talk interviews Shane O’Rourke from Setanta Sports to discuss:

• the latest developments from the 24/7 soccer network in North America, Australia, Bermuda and the Caribbean,
  • when Setanta may be available on cable,
  • how Fox Soccer Channel and Setanta will decide who gets to show which FA Cup matches on U.S. TV in the 2008/2009 season,
  • how soon we can expect Setanta to be available on HD TV,
  • whether Setanta has any regrets regarding the ITVN deal it signed almost two years ago, and
  • much more.

The EPL Talk Podcast is the only Premier League interview show on the Internet. Be sure to subscribe to the EPL Talk Podcast via iTunes so you don’t miss a single episode (including future ones with Tim Vickery, Jim White and David Conn).

Feel free to share your comments of what you thought about the O’Rourke interview by clicking the comments link below and sharing your feedback. Enjoy the episode.

[display_podcast]

This entry was posted in General, Leagues: EPL and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Interview with Setanta Sports: EPL Talk Podcast

1. Utd fan says:

Ah, just what I’ve been waiting for! Haven’t listened to it yet, but I’m looking forward to hearing about Setanta on cable in the very near future (please, please, please….).

2. CleverClever says:

Thanks for the interview. Don’t get much news about Setanta Canada in the local media.

3. Jesse says:

We don’t need HD, just give us widescreen. They can letterbox it like the Discovery channel does and then those of us with a HD tv can use the zoom feature to get rid of the bars and not distort it or lose any of the picture.

4. Utd fan says:

Great interview; succinct and to the point. O’Rourke was open and honest. I’m excited to hear about the upcoming projects/negotiations/plans/etc

I’m looking forward to Setanta on Comcast so that I can drop Dish.

HD would be amazing, but there’s NO WAY I’m shelling out any more money. Great channel, but 15 dollars is the limit. I agree with Jesse about widescreen.

Look forward to your next interview with him.

5. RIP says:

Looking forward to hearing this one. I really appreciates EPLTalk’s US perspective on TV coverage.

6. eplnfl says:

Gaffer:

Just great to hear your voice again and sounding so strong. Always intersting to know the future of the Prem coverage in the US.

The Prem hasn’t been the same for me with you on the sidelines. Glad your back in action!

7. Brian says:

This is exactly the news I’d been looking for. Can’t wait for Setanta on Time Warner here in Southern California. Setanta Broadband works in the meantime but the quality is not for the long term. I refuse to get a dish, ie Direct TV. I’m also a former ITVN subscriber. Don’t get me started on that crap!

8. Pingback: FA Cup Final: Portsmouth vs Cardiff On U.S. TV | EPL Talk