- Episode 32 of the podcast featuring an interview with Brian Zygo of World Soccer Wrap and host Kartik Krishnaiyer’s analysis of the Bruce Arena’s dismissal as manager of Red Bull NY as well as Frank Yallop decision to bail on the Galaxy is now online.
- Episode 33 featuring Brant Parsons of the Orlando Sentinel will be available online Thursday. The show will also preview the Conference Finals matchups.
- Episode 34 featuring Mario Valdes who covers American players abroad will be released Monday November 12th. We will also have a wrap up of the Conference Finals on this show.
- Episode 35 featuring an MLS Cup Final Preview with several of our correspondents and friends of the show will be released Thursday November 15th.
- Beginning the week of November 19th, the podcast will return to its once weekly release schedule and will feature new more regular interviews with celebrity guests with a mix of news and views. We will assess the viability of the twice a week shows and could very well return to that when MLS season returns in April 2008.
About Kartik Krishnaiyer
A lifelong lover of soccer, the beautiful game, he served from January 2010 until May 2013 as the Director of Communications and Public Relations for the North American Soccer League (NASL).
Raised on the Fort Lauderdale Strikers of the old NASL, Krishnaiyer previously hosted the American Soccer Show on the Champions Soccer Radio Network, the Major League Soccer Talk podcast and the EPL Talk Podcast.
His soccer writing has been featured by several media outlets including The Guardian and The Telegraph. He is the author of the book Blue With Envy about Manchester City FC.
View all posts by Kartik Krishnaiyer →